A Beginners Guide To Spa Cruising (vegas Edition)

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello -

I've frequented quite a few spa's recently and thought it'd be interesting to make a guide for people who are new and interested in the extra curricular activities that might take place in our favorite men's wet room. The majority of my experiences are from spas in Las Vegas as I have spent a fair amount of time there.

The first encounter I ever had was with a guy about my age (29 at the time). Here is my step by step process on how I have successfully had some fun on multiple occasions as multiple locations in Sin City America.

First Off, I will check-in at the spa and be assigned a locker, given a towel, robe, and sandals. I ditch the clothes, put on the sandals (no one wants foot fungus!), and wrap myself with a towel. Personally I think that wearing a robe gives off the wrong vibe so I will leave it in the locker. The idea for me is to be as free as possible in the locker room. Don't be afraid to show some skin and if there are guys there for the same reason as you then they will come to get a closer look. Next, I will proceed to the showers to get clean before joining the communal wet areas. If there is a hook outside I'll take my towel off and take my time getting into the shower (just to show off a little bit and draw attention in case anyone is looking). After the shower I'll wrap myself with the towel again and head to the steam room.

The most important thing about the steam room is to read the room. What you are looking for is a small group of relaxed men baring it all. If there are a bunch of guys wearing swim suits and talking loudly then it's going to be a little odd if you walk in, take your towel off, and sit down. Once you find yourself in the right situation find a spot in the steam room thats close enough for everyone to see you but not so close where you can reach out and touch someone... yet. I will start out by taking off my towel and laying it across the area that I will sit and then getting comfortable. I will lean back, keep my legs open, and that let's the other guys know that it's OK to look because I'm not shy. Look around the room but try to not make eye contact because making eye contact with the wrong guy can result in an awkward encounter. Once I start to get sweaty I will start to rub my skin a bit and even grab my dick a few times. This is the most important cue. If you grab on your dick and you see someone else grab onto their dick in response then that usually means that you're looking for the same thing. That person now becomes your "target". Another thing to look for is guys that open their towel a lot... Basically if they're "trying" to be naked then that's usually a good sign.

Now comes the game of cat & mouse. Once I have identified what I believe is a viable "target" I will give them a look, maybe say "hey" or "man, it's really hot in here", or whatever I feel comfortable saying to them to break the ice and then I LEAVE the steam room. It is very important to pace yourself in the steam room because it is HOT and you should not spend more than 10 minutes at a time in there. Drink water, use the cold towels, take a cold shower after immediate use. Whatever you can do to keep your body cool because when you're having fun you will REALLY be sweating. After leaving the steam room I will go to the spa bath and usually relax for a little bit and majority of the time the bath is in close proximity to the steam room. Wait for your "target" to come out because there's only so much time they can spend in there anyway. I try to get into a pattern of myself leaving an area and then having them follow me. They might not always go to the same area as you but if they're looking, almost every time you go back into the steam room they will follow you in. When you return into the steam room and your "target" returns and sits closer to you, play with your dick a little bit and start to get hard, if they are interested they will do the same. Before getting into the fun part it is very important to make sure that the steam room is safe. Wait until the steam is so thick that you can't see the door, if the door is around a corner then make sure you are in the back corner, you want to give yourself a good amount of recovery time in case someone else walks in (it is a public space you know!). Once you are sure the coast is clear, get off as quick as you can. I cannot stress this enough because if you get caught you will more than likely have police called on you. If you're at a hotel and you want to get into anything more than jerking off or light oral then invite them to your room instead.

I have had successful encounters (multiple times) using this method at:

-MGM Grand
-Aria
-Qua (Caesars Palace)

Discuss! Share your tips! Curious to see what people think. I was extremely nervous my first time and being able to read something like this would've really helped out I think so I'm hoping this can help someone else out as well.

Hope you enjoyed!

jasonpdx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perfectly captured.... Exactly how a couple of encounters went down for me at Mandalay Bay. Looking forward to returning in June.

First: A group of four of us got personal, stroking, swapping oral.
Second: I gave head to another guy and swallowed his nut.
Third - total cat and mouse - went on for several trips in and out of the steam room. He would sit in the cool pool and I sat on a chaise, making sure he could see my junk. Finally got the full on opportunity to give him head to completion - right before closing. Attendant came in and announced they were closing in 20 minutes - after he left I went down on him and secured a sweet load of man spunk.

Went back the next day and different vibe.....but still some good man watching.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually just use the towel to sit on in the sauna. Guys that are interested in me will sit close and start staring. Once I notice they are looking at me, I will show off more by opening up my legs and get a semi. They will then start touching my dick to get it hard all the way and start sucking. I never have cum in the sauna. They often just sucked me for a while and left.
I'm always passive and never done the opposite. I enjoy all the attention.

jasonpdx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for this.

I am in Mandalay Bay June 17-21 and plan on hitting spa for steam room action. Have had some very hot encounters there in the past.

I will be at Mandalay 6/19-6/21. Definitely plan on hitting the spa on 6/19 after I get in.

Reactions: bigcalijock

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello -

I've frequented quite a few spa's recently and thought it'd be interesting to make a guide for people who are new and interested in the extra curricular activities that might take place in our favorite men's wet room. The majority of my experiences are from spas in Las Vegas as I have spent a fair amount of time there.

The first encounter I ever had was with a guy about my age (29 at the time). Here is my step by step process on how I have successfully had some fun on multiple occasions as multiple locations in Sin City America.

First Off, I will check-in at the spa and be assigned a locker, given a towel, robe, and sandals. I ditch the clothes, put on the sandals (no one wants foot fungus!), and wrap myself with a towel. Personally I think that wearing a robe gives off the wrong vibe so I will leave it in the locker. The idea for me is to be as free as possible in the locker room. Don't be afraid to show some skin and if there are guys there for the same reason as you then they will come to get a closer look. Next, I will proceed to the showers to get clean before joining the communal wet areas. If there is a hook outside I'll take my towel off and take my time getting into the shower (just to show off a little bit and draw attention in case anyone is looking). After the shower I'll wrap myself with the towel again and head to the steam room.

The most important thing about the steam room is to read the room. What you are looking for is a small group of relaxed men baring it all. If there are a bunch of guys wearing swim suits and talking loudly then it's going to be a little odd if you walk in, take your towel off, and sit down. Once you find yourself in the right situation find a spot in the steam room thats close enough for everyone to see you but not so close where you can reach out and touch someone... yet. I will start out by taking off my towel and laying it across the area that I will sit and then getting comfortable. I will lean back, keep my legs open, and that let's the other guys know that it's OK to look because I'm not shy. Look around the room but try to not make eye contact because making eye contact with the wrong guy can result in an awkward encounter. Once I start to get sweaty I will start to rub my skin a bit and even grab my dick a few times. This is the most important cue. If you grab on your dick and you see someone else grab onto their dick in response then that usually means that you're looking for the same thing. That person now becomes your "target". Another thing to look for is guys that open their towel a lot... Basically if they're "trying" to be naked then that's usually a good sign.

Now comes the game of cat & mouse. Once I have identified what I believe is a viable "target" I will give them a look, maybe say "hey" or "man, it's really hot in here", or whatever I feel comfortable saying to them to break the ice and then I LEAVE the steam room. It is very important to pace yourself in the steam room because it is HOT and you should not spend more than 10 minutes at a time in there. Drink water, use the cold towels, take a cold shower after immediate use. Whatever you can do to keep your body cool because when you're having fun you will REALLY be sweating. After leaving the steam room I will go to the spa bath and usually relax for a little bit and majority of the time the bath is in close proximity to the steam room. Wait for your "target" to come out because there's only so much time they can spend in there anyway. I try to get into a pattern of myself leaving an area and then having them follow me. They might not always go to the same area as you but if they're looking, almost every time you go back into the steam room they will follow you in. When you return into the steam room and your "target" returns and sits closer to you, play with your dick a little bit and start to get hard, if they are interested they will do the same. Before getting into the fun part it is very important to make sure that the steam room is safe. Wait until the steam is so thick that you can't see the door, if the door is around a corner then make sure you are in the back corner, you want to give yourself a good amount of recovery time in case someone else walks in (it is a public space you know!). Once you are sure the coast is clear, get off as quick as you can. I cannot stress this enough because if you get caught you will more than likely have police called on you. If you're at a hotel and you want to get into anything more than jerking off or light oral then invite them to your room instead.

I have had successful encounters (multiple times) using this method at:

-MGM Grand
-Aria
-Qua (Caesars Palace)

Discuss! Share your tips! Curious to see what people think. I was extremely nervous my first time and being able to read something like this would've really helped out I think so I'm hoping this can help someone else out as well.

Hope you enjoyed!

DAMN! I'm ROCK FUCKING HARD reading this! Lmk next time you're in town!

GBKrew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is awesome. Great post, will help a lot of guys. I had so much fun at the MGM Grand spa several years ago. Heading back to Vegas next month and looking for new spots, or the ones that are still hopping.