A Belami Golden Oldie Hottie - Who Is He???

FLbonehead

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best I can tell you is it's the exact set down to the planter from the vid Kevin Warhol and then newbie model only know as Dominic. It was his first vid and I'm not sure he did any other. I can't match those exact pics but.. There were some BTS photo shoot also. BTW I don't remember that set being used for other vids but again... Keven is getting fucked by Dominic is this pic.
02.jpg

Aletrino123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The best I can tell you is it's the exact set down to the planter from the vid Kevin Warhol and then newbie model only know as Dominic. It was his first vid and I'm not sure he did any other. I can't match those exact pics but.. There were some BTS photo shoot also. BTW I don't remember that set being used for other vids but again... Keven is getting fucked by Dominic is this pic.
View attachment 28941061
Very observant of you! Had I not thought of it myself, did not know that this set has not been used much. But the environment in which both videos were made does say something about the period. The video of Kevin with Dominic is from 2012. That's already something. The investigation continues :)

Reactions: Bored_B

FLbonehead

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very observant of you! Had I not thought of it myself, did not know that this set has not been used much. But the environment in which both videos were made does say something about the period. The video of Kevin with Dominic is from 2012. That's already something. The investigation continues :)
I'm going to pass this on to a BA expert I know and will respond if I get a 100% ID