A benefit of aging?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many of us who were circumcised at birth wonder what it would be like to have a foreskin again. Without any surgical or mechanical means for restoration, I have what seems like my foreskin back again. I can only attribute it to aging.

At my age of 74 I still get a lot of play out of my penis, just like over the past years when I did a lot of fucking and stroking off for my sexual satisfaction. It seems that my cock was hard so often that the sheath on my shaft got a lot of stretching and expansion. At my age now, when I have an erection my penis has a nice smooth shaft and looks like a typical stiff circumcised penis. However, when I go flaccid the skin on my shaft is quite loose, and part of the sheath moves over my glans, covering it more than halfway like an intact penis. I'm a grower, not a shower, so in the flaccid hung state my penis has a lot of loose skin now. It has done a lot of stretching during my lifetime, and apparently now isn't elastic enough to tighten up again. But it certainly makes stroking off a smooth sensation, even without lube.

Anyone else among the older guys here who have a similar condition?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am well into my eighties but still remain vital in all respects. I do note that when I am calm and flacid there seems to be less of me there; but, my erections do not seem to be less in volume.

I remain a very sensuous fellow and often in a waiting area I will spot a particularly sexually attractive person. My mind can supply the parts that are covered with clothing and my body responds by delivering a bit of that delightful lubrication to my cockhead which is nicely contained by my generous foreskin which in my aging seems to enclose my cockhead more fully. I try to get to a restroom to sop up that delightful offering of my system before it stains my trousers. But I do allow myself to enjoy this reminder of my continued vitality by running a finger around my cockhead and through that wonderful stuff.

I do wonder sometime whether the person who prompted all this would be pleased to know that he/she had had that effect on me. To me to know that one is sexually attractive to others is the ultimate in compliments.

Growing older does not decrease the importance of these things. I am grateful that my foreskin was not handed over to the mutilators.

Last edited: