A big cock addicted newbie is impressed! WOW, what a nice forum!

gangbangsusi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there Susi!
another welcome from Germany!
unfortunately i'm from southern Bavaria, that's a bit away from Rostock..
but if you ever come to the south, tell me and i would be pleased to offer you my cock for a try...
servus
Andy

stimmt, ist leider sehr weit weg...

fsck_u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome I'm glad you joined I love the pics maybe we'll get to talk some time. Glad you joined i hope you have fun.

Hi Susi! alles klar??... Welcome to the site neighbour (I live in Holland :p) I was in Deutschland last week lol...

Enjoy :)

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey susi. Saw you add me to yahoo, but havent seen you on there yet. See you soon i hope, and welcome

gangbangsusi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey susi. Saw you add me to yahoo, but havent seen you on there yet. See you soon i hope, and welcome

your cock is exactly what i am looking for! HUGE, big balls and shaved...hmmmm! would really love to meet you! please come and visit me in germany, rostock.

susi

itsbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody!

i am really impressed how many nice big cocks i can see in this wonderful forum! Thats the kind of forum i was always looking for! I hope to have a lot of real contacts soon...

I am Susi from Germany, 160cm, blond, 90 E tits ... and i am really big cock addicted! I have huge cock pics in my appartment everywhere...i just love to see them but i prefer to feel them!

I love to see pics of huge penis and massive balls, but what i am really here for is to find real sex dates. So if you are really hung and would love to meet me in germany (rostock) please contact me! We make a short phone call and then you visit me...

I hope to find a lot of new hung friends!

Your big cock crazy Susi
Kiss

Hi! You've got a new friend here! Now I have yet another reason to visit Germany again!