A big dick in your face

If you had a big hung dick in front of you right now will you...

• Just stare at it

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Feel it

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • Sniff it

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Kiss it

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Lick it

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Suck it

Votes: 162 66.7%

• Total voters

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt asked me what I wanted for my birthday.I told him to just put a big red bow on his beautiful cock "He really does have a beautiful cock" When we got back from my Birthday party that night he came out with a red bow on his cock and I got to open my fave gift of the night "he had bought me other things,but none as nice as this"It was in my face and I swallowed that sucker whole,lol.:tongue:

Sorry about the double post.My wireless is down and im on "Gasp" Dialup, and its causing my computer to act strange.Sorry.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right now, I would rub it... giving an hour long, very slick and wet hand job with lots of taking him to the brink, backing off, and then taking him to the edge a few more times, and delaying his orgasm each time he's "almost there"... then when I finally let him cum, yell "I win!".

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right now, I would rub it... giving an hour long, very slick and wet hand job with lots of taking him to the brink, backing off, and then taking him to the edge a few more times, and delaying his orgasm each time he's "almost there"... then when I finally let him cum, yell "I win!".

So naughty!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd scream, because it would mean someone was holding a knife to my throat. That's the only way you'll ever get a big black dick in my face, by holding a knife to my throat. (lol)

So you would open your mouth wide, while a big black dick was in your face, while a presumably black guy held a knife to your throat?

Interesting fantasy that you developed for yourself. You need to have a conversation with your subconscious, it has something it wants to share with you.