A Big-Dicked Day in the Life of Josh the Jerk

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
8:50 p.m.

Monica pounced. She pushed Josh back off his knees and onto the rug. He rolled onto his back before he could react. In an instant she was between his legs, grabbing his towering cock. He pulled himself up onto his elbow and looked down at her. She slapped his cock against her outstretched tongue playfully. He was used to being in charge, but he figured he could let her have her fun for a minute.

Monica put her hands at the base of his cock and gently squeezed it, massaging it slowly with her thumbs. Meanwhile, she began licking lightly just below the tip of his fat cockhead, running her tongue slowly on circles and then up to the slit before returning and repeating.

“That’s just how I like it…” Josh said, letting himself enjoy her talent. “That’s quite a tongue you have….” He trailed off as she continue. She looked up at him with a look in her eyes that was either mischief or lust, or some combination of the two. Whatever it was, it was fucking hot.

Monica moved her mouth to gently suck Josh’s frenulum. She licked it while she sucked, expertly, just as she had done with Chelsea’s clit.

“That’s…oh…” Josh stuttered. “Fuck, you’re good at that…”. He laid onto his back and closed his eyes. Between the massage at the base of his cock and the mouth skill Monica was putting to work at the tip, Josh’s massive cock was throbbing with pleasure.

Monica continued, changing the pattern of her tongue and the intensity of her sucking. She kept going for a few minutes, occasionally sliding one hand down and play with Josh’s massive balls, or massage his taint.

Without changing the suction of her mouth, she deftly slid her mouth up and over his fat, swollen cockhead, gently pressing her finger against his asshole at the same time.

“Oh…FUCK,” Josh said emphatically. He couldn’t move, or didn’t want to. Monica stayed perfectly still, except her tongue ever-so-gently making tiny, slow licks of his slit, knowing that what she was doing had him locked in an intense pleasure paralysis.

“Oh my god…” Josh moaned as his cock spasmed gently, out of control. “How are you so good at that….”

Monica gently reduced the pressure of her mouth and slid her finger along Josh’s taint before removing it altogether. She released him from her mouth. He got back up onto his elbows and looked down at her. She was holding her gargantuan and throbbing hard cock by the base and swaying it back and forth like a plaything. She had a shit-eating grin on her face.

“You like, that, big boy?” She asked, still grinning.

“You’’ve got a talented mouth, that’s for sure,” Josh said, shaking his head.

“Indeed,” Monica said, confidently. “How do you think I knocked her ass out?” Monica nodded her head up to where Chelsea was curled up on the sofa, sleeping.

“Wh-wait…” Josh said, “You think YOU did that to her? With your little tit-grab maneuver? If I remember correctly she was talking about how much of THIS she had in her.”

Josh reached down and grabbed his cock, gently tapping it against Monica’s lips. She raised an eyebrow, letting him continue for a moment.

“Oh, she definitely had a bunch of dick in her,” Monica said. “But I gave that girl the pussy-pleaser-suck-lick-combo. I got that shit trademarked.”

Josh rolled his eyes.

“There’s only one way to settle this,” Josh said, with a serious tone. Monica cocked her head to the side, quizzically. "We both have to fuck that girl’s brains out and see who gets the Big O from her.”

“I accept your challenge,” Monica said with an equally serious tone, nodding.

“But first,” she said. “You have GOT to put that big dick in me.”

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
9:05 p.m.

“Seriously, you’re a fucking pussy-tease,” Monica said as she dragged Josh up to the bed.

Josh pushed her onto the bed facedown. He hopped on and straddled her legs, letting his thick cock rest between her plump asscheeks. He opened his hand wide and smacked her ass with a loud, thick ‘SMACK’ sending her ass jiggling.

“Oooooooh…YES,” growled at him. “Harder.”

**SMACK**

“YES,” she said through gritted teeth.

Josh smacked the the other side.

**SMACK**

He laid on top of her. He wrapped his hand gently but firmly around her throat, squeezing the sides. She opened her mouth and let out a slight sigh.

“You want to feel this?” He whispered in her ear as he ground his heavy cock into her, making sure she felt the size against her body.

“I want to feel everything,” she growled turning her head slightly to him.

“Tell me,” he said, tightening his grip slightly.

“I want you to fuck me with that huge cock,” she said, her voice deep and rough. “I want to feel it stretch me, I want to feel it deep in me. I want you to smack my ass until it’s red. I want to feel the sting every time you push into me. I want you to fuck me. Hard.”

Josh released her neck and sat back on his knees. He gripped his cock, fat and achingly hard in his hand. Monica raised her hips, opening her round ass to him and exposing her waxed pussy. Josh rubbed the tip against her, teasing her pussy with it.

“Quit teasing me,” she said, seriously. “Fuck me.”

**SMACK**

“I’ll decide when you get fucked,” Josh said, continuing to rub his cockhead around her pussy, pulling back when she tried to push back onto it.

“FUCK ME!” She yelled.

**SMACK**

“FUCK ME YOU BIG-DICKED FUCKING BASTARD!”

**SMACK**

"NOW!!"

**SMACK**

“FUCK YOU!!!!” She screamed angrily.

Josh pushed a third of his cock into her.

“GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YES,” Monica yelled. “FUCK!”

Josh immediately began stroking more and more of his thick, raging cock into her, pushing as much as she could take at a time. Monica gripped her hands on the bed and steadied herself against Josh pushing powerfully into her.

Monica’s pussy felt amazing wrapped around Josh’s fat cock. It gripped him and seemed to milk him, pulling him in. The muscles in her back were rippling and her ass wiggled hypnotically in rhythm with Josh’s strokes.

“God damn,” Josh grunted at her as he stroked most of his monstrous cock in and out of her. “You take dick real good.”

“Is that...all you’ve got...?” Monica said, her voice strained and her body tense.

**SMACK**

“I thought you had a big dick...” she growled at him.

**SMACK**

“I knew it,” she said. “Just a skinny lowlife punk….”

Josh ran his fingernails up both of her red, sore asscheeks. He knocked her legs out from under her, sending her falling onto her stomach. He pressed hard into her, making her feel his full, gargantuan size deep inside her. He knew her ass was on fire when he pushed his hips hard into it and began grinding deeply. A moment later, he had found the spot - the spot he knew would send her over the edge. He pressed in and held himself there.

Monica froze, her small hands quivering as she gripped the sheets. Her mouth was open but no sound came except her stuttered breathing. Josh felt her body twitching.

“God….damn….” she sputtered, her body still moving involuntarily.

Josh leaned down and casually whispered in her ear: “Do you feel me now?”

Monica nodded her head, jerkily, her eyes half open and unfocused.

“Are you cumming?”

Monica nodded her head again.

“Good girl,” he said and kissed her gently on the cheek.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy fuck that made me hard as a rock!!! I can totally see josh and Monica going through women as a couple just destroying them all in the most intense three ways.

Also can we have a scene where Monica (the alpha) tells her bf (the beta) brutally and bluntly why she is leaving him for josh

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
9:05 p.m.

“Seriously, you’re a fucking pussy-tease,” Monica said as she dragged Josh up to the bed.

Josh pushed her onto the bed facedown. He hopped on and straddled her legs, letting his thick cock rest between her plump asscheeks. He opened his hand wide and smacked her ass with a loud, thick ‘SMACK’ sending her ass jiggling.

“Oooooooh…YES,” growled at him. “Harder.”

**SMACK**

“YES,” she said through gritted teeth.

Josh smacked the the other side.

**SMACK**

He laid on top of her. He wrapped his hand gently but firmly around her throat, squeezing the sides. She opened her mouth and let out a slight sigh.

“You want to feel this?” He whispered in her ear as he ground his heavy cock into her, making sure she felt the size against her body.

“I want to feel everything,” she growled turning her head slightly to him.

“Tell me,” he said, tightening his grip slightly.

“I want you to fuck me with that huge cock,” she said, her voice deep and rough. “I want to feel it stretch me, I want to feel it deep in me. I want you to smack my ass until it’s red. I want to feel the sting every time you push into me. I want you to fuck me. Hard.”

Josh released her neck and sat back on his knees. He gripped his cock, fat and achingly hard in his hand. Monica raised her hips, opening her round ass to him and exposing her waxed pussy. Josh rubbed the tip against her, teasing her pussy with it.

“Quit teasing me,” she said, seriously. “Fuck me.”

**SMACK**

“I’ll decide when you get fucked,” Josh said, continuing to rub his cockhead around her pussy, pulling back when she tried to push back onto it.

“FUCK ME!” She yelled.

**SMACK**

“FUCK ME YOU BIG-DICKED FUCKING BASTARD!”

**SMACK**

"NOW!!"

**SMACK**

“FUCK YOU!!!!” She screamed angrily.

Josh pushed a third of his cock into her.

“GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YES,” Monica yelled. “FUCK!”

Josh immediately began stroking more and more of his thick, raging cock into her, pushing as much as she could take at a time. Monica gripped her hands on the bed and steadied herself against Josh pushing powerfully into her.

Monica’s pussy felt amazing wrapped around Josh’s fat cock. It gripped him and seemed to milk him, pulling him in. The muscles in her back were rippling and her ass wiggled hypnotically in rhythm with Josh’s strokes.

“God damn,” Josh grunted at her as he stroked most of his monstrous cock in and out of her. “You take dick real good.”

“Is that...all you’ve got...?” Monica said, her voice strained and her body tense.

**SMACK**

“I thought you had a big dick...” she growled at him.

**SMACK**

“I knew it,” she said. “Just a skinny lowlife punk….”

Josh ran his fingernails up both of her red, sore asscheeks. He knocked her legs out from under her, sending her falling onto her stomach. He pressed hard into her, making her feel his full, gargantuan size deep inside her. He knew her ass was on fire when he pushed his hips hard into it and began grinding deeply. A moment later, he had found the spot - the spot he knew would send her over the edge. He pressed in and held himself there.

Monica froze, her small hands quivering as she gripped the sheets. Her mouth was open but no sound came except her stuttered breathing. Josh felt her body twitching.

“God….damn….” she sputtered, her body still moving involuntarily.

Josh leaned down and casually whispered in her ear: “Do you feel me now?”

Monica nodded her head, jerkily, her eyes half open and unfocused.

“Are you cumming?”

Monica nodded her head again.

“Good girl,” he said and kissed her gently on the cheek.
OMG! Monica is so brave to question Josh (Love it) but it gets even hotter when Josh takes over and destroys her with his giant horse cock....so confident , so powerful! Every woman's secret desire...

Reactions: Jarpon and laptoper

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
9:35 p.m.

“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Josh and Monica were collapsed on each other, recovering, when Chelsea spoke from the sofa. She had apparently woken up and had watched them, fingering herself as she witnessed the incredible display.

“I gotta go pee,” Chelsea said, standing to pull some clothes on and leaving.

Josh and Monica sat for a moment next to each other, their backs against the wall.

“Where did you come from?” Monica asked, breaking the silence. “And are there more like you?’

“Tucson,” Josh shrugged.

They sat for another moment in silence.

“So…who gets her first?” Josh asked. “Wanna flip on it?”

“Oh, no,” Monica scoffed. “Ladies first. And besides, you cock-blocked me, so it’s only fair.”

“Cock-blocked you??” Josh said, incredulously.

“Yeah, dummy,” she replied. “My plan for tonight was to come over here, tell you off, and then take that girl back to my place to console her. And then have her console ME.”

Josh raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t know she went for girls,” he said, surprised.

“Psssh…” Monica said dismissively. “There’s gotta be a first for everything, right?”

“Very confident…”

“What, you think you’re the only one who can get girls who otherwise would never fuck you? I’ve seen your little schemes now…”

Josh shrugged. “OK, you’re up.”

Chelsea came back into the room closing the door behind her.

Monica got up and walked to the sofa, sitting down and motioning for Chelsea to join her. Chelsea walked over and sat next to her friend.

“Hey girl,” Monica said, looking into Chelsea’s eyes. “You OK?”

“Yeah, “ Cheslea replied. “This is…a crazy night!”

“Sure is,” Monica said. She brushed some of Chelsea’s hair out of her face. “Is it ok that I touch you like this?”

Chelsea nodded.

“Good,” Monica said, stroking Chelsea’s face slightly, maintaining eye contact. “You’re so beautiful.”

“YOU’RE so beautiful,” Chelsea replied. “Your eyes are like…sparkles…”

She trailed off as Monica gently pulled moved their faces together. She kissed Chelsea lightly.

“Have you ever kissed a girl before?” Monica asked, softly, their mouths still close.

“No…” Chelsea said.

They kissed again, longer this time. Deeper.

Monica pulled back and looked into Chelsea’s eyes.

“I love your lips, your tongue.” She said to Chelsea. “They feel so soft, so good on me. Kiss me more.”

Chelsea leaned in and kissed Monica as Josh sat on the bed watching with intrigue.

“Good,” Monica said, gently. She pointed at her neck and said “kiss me here.”

Chelsea obliged.

“That feels sooooooo good. Here,” Monica said, pointed to her chest. Once again, Chelsea moved down and kissed her. Monica continued gently, firmly directing Chelsea across her body. Chelsea moved further off the sofa and onto the floor as she went.

“That’s good,” Monica said softly as she guided Chelsea onto her knees and her face between Monica’s legs. Gently, Monica pulled Chelsea’s head toward her, and Chelsea began licking at Monica’s pussy. “That’s very good….”

Monica shifted to give Chelsea full access. Chelsea wrapped her hands around Monica’s firm, brown legs and continued licking.

Monica looked up at Josh. The soft, tender nature left her face, replaced with a confident smirk. She raised her eyebrows and pointed quickly down at Chelsea, mouthing the word “BOOM.”

Josh golf-clapped from the bed.

After a minute, Monica raised Chelsea’s face up to meet hers, the caring look returning to her face.

“That was so good,” she said, holding Chelsea’s chin in her hand.

“Was it?” Chelsea asked eagerly as she wiped her mouth. “Can I do more later?”

“Yes, baby, you’re going to get to do that a lot for me,” Monica said reassuringly. “But right now I want to taste you. Is that OK?”

Chelsea nodded. Monica stood and helped Chelsea out of her clothes. She kissed Chelsea again.

“You just relax and let me enjoy you,” Monica said to her.

Monica guided Chelsea back onto the sofa. Monica turned her back to Josh and slowly lowered herself, letting him watch. Josh was stroking his cock as he watched Monica work.

From across the room, Josh couldn’t see what Monica was doing, but as soon as her head entered Chelsea’s lap, Chelsea melted.

“Oh my god….” Chelsea moaned, her head rolling back and forth on her shoulders.

Chelsea continued moaning incoherently for a minute. Suddenly, Chelsea’s eyes opened and and she gasped.

“Oh!” Chelsea yelped. She looked around and then down at Monica, who continued to work but had apparently changed things up. Josh continued stroking himself at the sight.

“Fuuuuuuck, yes….” Chelsea cooed, putting her hands on Monica’s head, which was now moving rhythmically. “Oh that’s soooooo good….”

Josh saw Monica move her arm so that her fingers could enter Chelsea as she continued to use her mouth. Monica’s arm began moving steadily and powerfully as she fingered Chelsea.

“OH FUCK,” Chelsea squealed. Her voice was high now and her face was contorted. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck…AAHH!”

Chelsea’s legs squeezed Monica’s head, as if holding on for dear life. Monica’s arm continued to pump. Chelsea’s eyes were tightly shut and her body shook as she yelped a series of high pitched “ah ah ah ah.” Josh’s cock was rock hard in his hand.

Monica’s arm slowed and stopped. Chelsea slowly released Monica’s head from their grip. Chelsea laid back on the sofa, spent. Monica crawled up and straddled Chelsea’s legs, kissing her deeply. The view she gave Josh of her ass and back as she kissed Chelsea was incredible, and he massaged the base of his thick cock, which was leaking gobs of precum from the amazing display before him.

Monica rolled off of Chelsea and walked over to Josh. She wiped her finger across his lips, letting him taste Chelsea on them.

“Your turn, big boy,” she said, then she lowered her mouth to his ear and whispered: “But save your cum for me.”

Josh looked up at her and grinned.

Ky blue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
9:35 p.m.

“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Josh and Monica were collapsed on each other, recovering, when Chelsea spoke from the sofa. She had apparently woken up and had watched them, fingering herself as she witnessed the incredible display.

“I gotta go pee,” Chelsea said, standing to pull some clothes on and leaving.

Josh and Monica sat for a moment next to each other, their backs against the wall.

“Where did you come from?” Monica asked, breaking the silence. “And are there more like you?’

“Tucson,” Josh shrugged.

They sat for another moment in silence.

“So…who gets her first?” Josh asked. “Wanna flip on it?”

“Oh, no,” Monica scoffed. “Ladies first. And besides, you cock-blocked me, so it’s only fair.”

“Cock-blocked you??” Josh said, incredulously.

“Yeah, dummy,” she replied. “My plan for tonight was to come over here, tell you off, and then take that girl back to my place to console her. And then have her console ME.”

Josh raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t know she went for girls,” he said, surprised.

“Psssh…” Monica said dismissively. “There’s gotta be a first for everything, right?”

“Very confident…”

“What, you think you’re the only one who can get girls who otherwise would never fuck you? I’ve seen your little schemes now…”

Josh shrugged. “OK, you’re up.”

Chelsea came back into the room closing the door behind her.

Monica got up and walked to the sofa, sitting down and motioning for Chelsea to join her. Chelsea walked over and sat next to her friend.

“Hey girl,” Monica said, looking into Chelsea’s eyes. “You OK?”

“Yeah, “ Cheslea replied. “This is…a crazy night!”

“Sure is,” Monica said. She brushed some of Chelsea’s hair out of her face. “Is it ok that I touch you like this?”

Chelsea nodded.

“Good,” Monica said, stroking Chelsea’s face slightly, maintaining eye contact. “You’re so beautiful.”

“YOU’RE so beautiful,” Chelsea replied. “Your eyes are like…sparkles…”

She trailed off as Monica gently pulled moved their faces together. She kissed Chelsea lightly.

“Have you ever kissed a girl before?” Monica asked, softly, their mouths still close.

“No…” Chelsea said.

They kissed again, longer this time. Deeper.

Monica pulled back and looked into Chelsea’s eyes.

“I love your lips, your tongue.” She said to Chelsea. “They feel so soft, so good on me. Kiss me more.”

Chelsea leaned in and kissed Monica as Josh sat on the bed watching with intrigue.

“Good,” Monica said, gently. She pointed at her neck and said “kiss me here.”

Chelsea obliged.

“That feels sooooooo good. Here,” Monica said, pointed to her chest. Once again, Chelsea moved down and kissed her. Monica continued gently, firmly directing Chelsea across her body. Chelsea moved further off the sofa and onto the floor as she went.

“That’s good,” Monica said softly as she guided Chelsea onto her knees and her face between Monica’s legs. Gently, Monica pulled Chelsea’s head toward her, and Chelsea began licking at Monica’s pussy. “That’s very good….”

Monica shifted to give Chelsea full access. Chelsea wrapped her hands around Monica’s firm, brown legs and continued licking.

Monica looked up at Josh. The soft, tender nature left her face, replaced with a confident smirk. She raised her eyebrows and pointed quickly down at Chelsea, mouthing the word “BOOM.”

Josh golf-clapped from the bed.

After a minute, Monica raised Chelsea’s face up to meet hers, the caring look returning to her face.

“That was so good,” she said, holding Chelsea’s chin in her hand.

“Was it?” Chelsea asked eagerly as she wiped her mouth. “Can I do more later?”

“Yes, baby, you’re going to get to do that a lot for me,” Monica said reassuringly. “But right now I want to taste you. Is that OK?”

Chelsea nodded. Monica stood and helped Chelsea out of her clothes. She kissed Chelsea again.

“You just relax and let me enjoy you,” Monica said to her.

Monica guided Chelsea back onto the sofa. Monica turned her back to Josh and slowly lowered herself, letting him watch. Josh was stroking his cock as he watched Monica work.

From across the room, Josh couldn’t see what Monica was doing, but as soon as her head entered Chelsea’s lap, Chelsea melted.

“Oh my god….” Chelsea moaned, her head rolling back and forth on her shoulders.

Chelsea continued moaning incoherently for a minute. Suddenly, Chelsea’s eyes opened and and she gasped.

“Oh!” Chelsea yelped. She looked around and then down at Monica, who continued to work but had apparently changed things up. Josh continued stroking himself at the sight.

“Fuuuuuuck, yes….” Chelsea cooed, putting her hands on Monica’s head, which was now moving rhythmically. “Oh that’s soooooo good….”

Josh saw Monica move her arm so that her fingers could enter Chelsea as she continued to use her mouth. Monica’s arm began moving steadily and powerfully as she fingered Chelsea.

“OH FUCK,” Chelsea squealed. Her voice was high now and her face was contorted. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck…AAHH!”

Chelsea’s legs squeezed Monica’s head, as if holding on for dear life. Monica’s arm continued to pump. Chelsea’s eyes were tightly shut and her body shook as she yelped a series of high pitched “ah ah ah ah.” Josh’s cock was rock hard in his hand.

Monica’s arm slowed and stopped. Chelsea slowly released Monica’s head from their grip. Chelsea laid back on the sofa, spent. Monica crawled up and straddled Chelsea’s legs, kissing her deeply. The view she gave Josh of her ass and back as she kissed Chelsea was incredible, and he massaged the base of his thick cock, which was leaking gobs of precum from the amazing display before him.

Monica rolled off of Chelsea and walked over to Josh. She wiped her finger across his lips, letting him taste Chelsea on them.

“Your turn, big boy,” she said, then she lowered her mouth to his ear and whispered: “But save your cum for me.”

Josh looked up at her and grinned.
That's so damn hot and sexy

geokik

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude SO good. Idk if Josh is 100% straight… but it’d be hot if he is a bull and cucks some dudes or if you revisit that shower scene. I love the idea of Josh being mostly straight but at the end of the day sort of pamsexual because he’s a jerk & loves any gender who will submit to him & worship his massive manhood.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
10 p.m.

Chelsea was still sprawled on the sofa when Josh walked over, sat down next to her, and started stroking his cock. Chelsea sat up and watched him.

“Fuck, look how big it is,” Chelsea marveled. “I swear it’s bigger every time I see it.”

“Up for some more fun?” Josh asked, leaning his towering cock closer to her. Chelsea leaned down and licked the tip.

“I’m always up for more of this,” she said between licks.

“Would you like to ride it?” Josh asked.

“Ooh, yessss,” Chelsea hissed. “You know that makes me cum so hard.”

Josh looked up at Monica who was now sitting on the bed. She frowned angrily.

“And,” Chelsea added, “If I remember, it’s your favorite as well…”

Monica frowned angrily again. Josh smirked at her over Chelsea’s head, which was bobbing in his lap.

“That’s right,” he said to Chelsea. His hand was on her head, but his eyes were fixed on Monica. “You ride me better than anyone. You’re amazing, Chelsea.”

Monica rolled her eyes.

Josh grabbed the thick base of his cock and squeezed it. “Why don’t you hop on?”

Chelsea straddled Josh’s legs. Now Monica had the view of Chelsea’s long, strong legs and tight, muscular ass, with Josh’s massive, thick cock standing tall behind her. Chelsea put one of her feet on the sofa so she could raise herself on top of the immensely long cock. She rubbed it against her pussy as she prepared to lower herself onto it.

“You’re so wet,” Josh remarked. “Monica did a good job getting you ready for me.”

“Yes she did,” Chelsea nodded as the fat cockhead squeezed into her.

Josh couldn’t see Monica, but he knew she would be livid about being referred to as merely ‘getting her ready’ for him. He smiled to himself at the thought of her angry little face.

“Oh, Josh,” Chelsea moaned as she lowered herself onto more and more of his immensity. “You’re so big…so good…”

Josh placed his hands on Chelsea’s breasts and massaged them, taking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rolling them gently. Chelsea threw her head back and moaned louder.

“Your hands feel so good,” she said. “Your huge cock feels so good. I love the way you fuck me.”

Chelsea pushed herself down onto the last inches of Josh. She took a moment to re-acclimate to his size.

Chelsea used her strong legs to raise and lower herself slowly up and down Josh’s length. He knew that Monica would be treated over and over again to a view of his massive member plunging into Chelsea. He gripped her asscheeks in both hands, pulling them apart as she slid up and down on him.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” Josh said, loudly enough for Monica to hear. “Your pussy feels so good on my cock.”

“Yeah, you like this little pussy on your big cock?” Chelsea moaned. Josh knew she liked to talk dirty when she was getting into it, and he was happy to oblige her.

“I love your tight little pussy,” he said. “You’re a little slut for me. Aren’t you?”

Chelsea nodded.

“I need you to say it,” Josh scolded her. “I need to know that this pussy is mine.”

“Yes,” Chelsea said enthusiastically as she pumped herself up and down on him faster. “I’m your little slut. I’ll do anything you want me to do. I love this big, BIG cock. My pussy belongs to this cock. My pussy is yours, Josh. This pussy belongs to youuuuuu.”

“Anything I want.” Josh demanded.

“Yes, anything,” she pleaded.

“Because if I fail out of school, this big dick goes with me,” he growled.

“Please no. I’ll do whatever you need. Stay. Stay and give this to me.”

She lowered herself harder now each time, wiggling her ass back and forth, feeling him deep in her with each plunge.

“Very good,” Josh said. He started pushing and pulling her up and down. Making her take him more forcefully.

“Oh FUCK,” Chelsea yelled. “It’s so big…it’s SO FUCKING BIG. FUCK, you’re stretching me. You’re stretching my little pussy. Make it yours. Fuck….”

Josh pulled Chelsea down and held her tight against his hips, his entire length deeply inside her. Chelsea ground her hips down onto him and then started moving back and forth.

“Oh fuck you’re so deep,” she panted. “So deep…so deep…”

Her hips moved faster and she dug her nails into the back of the sofa.

“Yes, Chelsea,” Josh urged. “All this dick is for you. It’s so deep in you. So deep and so hard….for you. Nobody rides this cock like you. My little slut.”

“Fuck, I’m….fuck….I’m…..” Chelsea stuttered as her hips moved faster.

Chelsea came hard, bucking her hips powerfully. Josh held onto the sofa to steady himself as she thrashed on his cock. After a moment, he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her onto her back on the sofa, his cock still buried deep inside her. He held her legs open, giving Monica a clear view, and began plowing his giant cock in and out of Chelsea, his big balls slapping her ass.

“OH MY FUCKING GOOODDDDDDD!” Chelsea screamed.

Without stopping, Josh looked at Monica, raised his eyebrows and pretended to give her a kiss. She scowled and raised both middle fingers at him.

Josh pushed hard into Chelsea, whose body was convulsing.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck!” Chelsea wailed.

Josh remained still, his massive cock buried inside Chelsea as she shook and thrashed. He casually looked at Monica and waived his finger disapprovingly at her.

“Don’t be rude,” he said, nonchalantly to Monica as Chelsea yelled incoherently. “I’ll be with you soon. Just as soon as I'm done with Chelsea here.”

Monica stood, stomping her small feet against the ground as she walked over. She put both of her hands against Josh’s chest and pushed him back onto the sofa, his massive cock pulling out of Chelsea and bouncing heavily as he landed. Monica turned and took Chelsea’s face in her hands.

“Chelsea, baby…” Monica said, sweetly. As Chelsea’s eyes focused on Monica and she became aware of her surroundings once again, Monica’s voice became stern: “You gotta go.”

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
10:35 p.m.

“What the fuck??” Chelsea said, annoyed. At first she was annoyed that her prolonged orgasm had been interrupted by Monica. Now she was annoyed that for the past 10 minutes, Josh and Monica had been virtually tearing each other apart without so much as acknowledging her existence. But now, as she sat silently and alone on the sofa while the other two went at each other, her exhaustion from several body-wracking orgasms took hold.

She stood, got dressed, and left, unnoticed amidst the loud sounds of Josh and Monica fucking.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
10:25 p.m.

Monica released Chelsea’s face and turned to Josh, who steadied himself on the sofa. Monica moved to him quickly, straddling him and grabbing his still hard, still wet cock in her hand and guiding it to her pussy. As it pushed into her, she let go of it and grabbed Josh’s hair in both hands, pulling their faces together. She looked him in the eyes as she gripped his hair and slid herself down his length.

Neither of them said anything. Josh reached up and put his hands on the back of Monica’s head, each of them now pressing themselves together. Josh pushed his thick cock into Monica as she ground down onto him. She began moving her hips as her pussy massaged Josh’s cock deep inside it.

“Where did you come from?” Josh growled as he maintained eye contact.

“Shut up and fuck me,” Monica growled back.

Josh moved his hand to her throat, pushing her back. She let go of his hair and grabbed his wrist, pushing his hand tighter against her neck, digging her fingernails into him. Her head went back, her face overcome with a look of ecstasy. She moved her body rhythmically, proudly as she rode him.

The sensation of her pussy wrapped tightly around him, the way she moved, the way she looked, was almost overpowering. Josh had to stop himself from cumming right then and there.

He pushed Monica off of him. The wide, confident smile on her face said she knew why he had pulled out. He stood and motioned for her to stand. When she did, he pushed her toward the wall. He grabbed her legs and she jumped up, wrapping them around his waist as he pinned her against the wall and sunk his hard, monstrous cock into her. She put her mouth against his neck and started biting and sucking it as he hammered into her. She bit down on his shoulder and screamed as an orgasm crashed through her. Josh was unfazed, never stopping his punishing thrusts.

Josh wrapped his arms around Monica’s back and carried her to the bed. He threw her down onto the mattress, his cock never leaving her. He grabbed her ankles and spread them wide as he sawed his massive cock in and out of here, admiring her body as it moved with each powerful thrust. Monica’s head rolled back and she gripped at the bed, still overcome.

When she came back to her senses, she put her foot against Josh’s chest and pushed him away. Josh moved back to her quickly, turning Monica over and bending her over the bed. He smacked her ass hard.

“Fuck, yes!” She screamed. She looked back at him over her shoulder, pushing her ass toward him. “Put that big fucking cock in me,” she demanded.

Josh pushed into her, and she screamed again. He gripped her asscheeks in his hands as he plowed into her. His powerful thrusts moved the bed.

**SMACK**

**SMACK**

**SMACK**

He slapped her ass hard, and she grunted with pleasure each time.

After several minutes, he pulled out and threw her up onto the bed. She rolled over, spread her legs wide, and motioned for him to come to her. He hopped up between her legs and pushed into her once again. He pressed his body against her as he sunk his entire length into her. She bit his chest and scratched her fingernails down his back as she came, hard.

Josh pulled his torso back and began stroking in and out of her. Monica’s tiny hands started beating on his chest until he grabbed them, holding her arms in place as he continued fucking her through her powerful orgasm. Finally, he released her, throwing her arms to one side. Her body rolled with the force, and she laid on her side as he continued laying into her.

She bit down on the pillow as Josh smacked her exposed asscheek with a loud SMACK.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
12:40 a.m.

Josh breathed heavily as his hips slammed down once again against Monica’s ass. His arm trembled as he held himself up. Monica was on her stomach, panting, her eyes half closed. Every part of Josh was tired and aching - either from the intensity of their sex or from Monica’s battering. Either way, he was exhausted, and he loved it.

“Fuck…I can’t…” she panted. “I can’t cum again….”

Every part of her was sore, stretched, or otherwise worn from Josh’s massive cock. Her ass and throat had both been thoroughly fucked. Her asscheeks were red and stinging. Her arms and legs ached from holding herself up as Josh pushed and pummeled her across every surface of the room, from raising and lowering herself onto his huge cock, and from repeatedly tensing as orgasms ripped through her.

Josh pressed hard into her, into the spot he had found so many time over throughout the night. Deep inside Monica.

“Oh fuck…” she whimpered as she came again.

Josh sat back, his cock half inside her. He wiped the sweat from his brow.

Monica squirmed off of his cock and turned over. She was covered in sweat, her hair matted.

“Ok,” Josh said, exhaling deeply. “I’m ready.”

He grabbed Monica’s legs and pulled her toward him. He pushed his cock into her and began stroking in and out. He rested his forehead on hers, the two of them staring into each others’ eyes.

“Cum,” Monica said. “Fill me. I want to feel that huge fucking cock cum. I want to feel all of it inside me.”

Josh grunted, and his huge balls finally let loose. A nights’ worth of pent up cum dumped heavily out of him. His massive cock throbbed inside Monica as its contents spilled into her.

She shuddered as a slight orgasm - all her body could muster - rushed through her at the feeling of Josh’s unloading.

Josh collapsed onto her. She wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his sweat-covered forehead.

“Good boy,” she said, softly.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
1:35 a.m.

“Donovan??” Monica said, surprised. “The Ice Queen of the English Department?”

Josh nodded as he took a bite of his half of the Italian hoagie.

“In this very bed last night,” he mumbled through a mouthful. “Sent her home to the Senator with an ass full of cum.”

“Don’t be gross,” Monica scolded him, hitting him with her elbow. She took a bit of her half of the hoagie.

Josh and Monica were sitting up on the bed, their backs against the wall, a sheet half-heartedly draped over them. Monica’s makeup had run down her face and dried in place. Josh’s chest and shoulders were covered in bite marks and he moved gingerly to raise his hoagie back up to his mouth.

“How about Mandy, that blonde that works at the bookstore…with the Uma Thurman eyes?” Monica said.

“Oh yeah…,” Josh nodded, chewing. “She left her bra here last time. I’m sure she’d come over to collect it.”

“I think I have one of hers, too,” Monica laughed.

They touched the ends of their hoagies together, toasting to each others’ exploits.

“Where’s Chelsea?” Monica said, suddenly looking around the room.

“Oh, yeah…” Josh said, confused. “I guess she left.”

“Rude,” Monica joked. Josh laughed, then coughed from the pain of laughing.

They munched their sandwiches for a moment.

“So…” Josh said. “Your boyfriend…?”

“It’s not that serious,” she said. “Besides, he’s big, but nothing like this.” She grabbed Josh’s soft, aching cock through the sheets, making him wince. It had been used heavily and roughly all night.

“Shit, that reminds me,” he said. “Hand me that phone.”

Monica handed him his phone from the nightstand next to her. He scrolled through his texts to the thread with BLONDE IN DORM GOOD HJ and typed out a message.

JOSH: Hey, sometime soon pls introduce yourself to Aaron in room 433. He’s got a big dick and could use a good handjob. It'd mean a lot to me.

A few seconds later, his phone chimed.

BLONDE IN DORM GOOD HJ: Hey! Of course! You know I love big dicks [kiss emoji]. Speaking of…can I come over?
JOSH: Not now. Let me know when you’ve met Aaron.
BLONDE IN DORM GOOD HJ: Ok! I’ll be thinking of u in the meantime [kiss emoji]

“You’re a real man of the people,” Monica said, looking over his shoulder.

“I know, baby,” he said, tossing the phone to the side and adjusting his massive, soft cock. “So, you gonna show up with sandwiches from now on?”

“Haha, sure,” she said, nodding.

“Maybe a girl or two…?” He added.

“You’re such a dick,” she said, closing her eyes and leaning against him

Josh nodded, closed his eyes, and ended his day.