A big dong Asian here

DongWong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I am a big donged Asian (from Hong Kong). I am straight and not really looking to meet anyone in person. I'm interested in how other big dicked Asian men overcome the stereotypes of having small dicks.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just get married and have a naturally large family. What is it of anybody's business, what size your dick is? Why should many people need to know, other than your wife?

If one's family is large, and all the children look like you, well at least they can conclude that whatever you may have, it must WORK okay.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just get married and have a naturally large family. What is it of anybody's business, what size your dick is? Why should many people need to know, other than your wife?

If one's family is large, and all the children look like you, well at least they can conclude that whatever you may have, it must WORK okay.

im against large families when the world is already full of people, many living in poor conditions...

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im against large families when the world is already full of people, many living in poor conditions...

The world is nowhere near full of people. Haven't you any imagination, where lots more people could be fit in? Lots more cities, suburbs, towns, could be built. Cities only occupy but 2 or 3% of the land. It could become more, a lot more, if or as needed.

According to the bell-curve distribution, super-large families add very little to the growing world population, because there's so few of them. The bulk of the population growth comes from more moderate-sized families of 3 or 4 children.

And who are you, or anybody, to oppose how many children other people have? Are you "anti-choice?"

There's not just 1, but 3 perceptional dimensions we humans can yet grow into: Outwards, Inwards, and Upwards. I support all 3 but especially spreading outwards, for many people may not so much like to live "stacked up on top of one another." But if frontiers lack, countries can also grow denser, welcome cities to grow larger and closer together and even coalesce, infill underutilized spaces, allow more people to live in each room, and people obviously can be stacked into highrises.

Surely there must be some way for mothers to go on having their precious darling babies, in a world of so many "burgeoning billions?" Aha! But there is. Where can we put more billions of people? Where we always have. In between all the people already living. There can come to be more places with lots of people, and fewer places far from lots of people. If supposedly intelligent people can somehow ADAPT and learn to live and procreate in closer proximity to one another, on the global scale at least, then everybody and all their progeny can indeed fit on a planet "not getting any bigger," well into the foreseeable future. The answer is so simple, that "educated idiots" just don't like to get it, because it doesn't justify their much (secular) "education." Simply, grow denser and denser upon the earth.

Nature is resilient. I see the grass pushing up in the cracks of the pavement. The planet can much more easily bear the rising human population "pressure," than people can be expected to struggle against nature to "control" their fertility. Nature wants us even more populous, for in nature, life spreads into most every niche it can. Why should humans be exempt, especially since we are supposed to have intelligence to help us ADAPT?

Commodities trader Jim Rogers moved from the U.S. to Singapore, and says the future is in Asia. Well I imagine so, since the West has run up so much unsustainable and dishonest debt, and half the world lives in Asia, and they need to build a whole lot of everything.

I'd move to highly-populous China, if China was more inviting and had more freedom. They are doing a few things right, trying to back their currency by gold, almost more capitalist than we are now, however, that 1-child tyranny has got to go. I don't believe in use of any means of "birth control," because each and every human life is of immense and sacred value, so we ought to let the human race proliferate freely and spread naturally.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If china had the same number of drivers as in the usa the global oil resources would collapse... This is just the beginning of your so populous dream...

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im not racist but I find that Asians are pretty if they are mixed with a occident race... like per example a American asian, some are very pretty, I dont find Asians only quite pretty.

PhoenixInvictus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im not racist but I find that Asians are pretty if they are mixed with a occident race... like per example a American asian, some are very pretty, I dont find Asians only quite pretty.

............Something is wrong with this one, you know racist always say some shit like this. They also start off with the classic "I'm not racist but...." ( insert idiocy here) Please kid, you're not fooling anyone. Take into consideration that you have barely seen enough asians in your life time to say something so ridiculous. Oh and to anyone who is reading this... NOTE, he picked the right name for himself. smh.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
............Something is wrong with this one, you know racist always say some shit like this. They also start off with the classic "I'm not racist but...." ( insert idiocy here) Please kid, you're not fooling anyone. Take into consideration that you have barely seen enough asians in your life time to say something so ridiculous. Oh and to anyone who is reading this... NOTE, he picked the right name for himself. smh.

Thanks for the laugh, but it was because of people like you that I warned firstly that I'm not racist...I'm not gonna say that I have Asians friends or you will do another post about it.