Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, a lot of stories lately going to the rape well.

(I know Glen said he was into it when he was awake, but there's a word for being drugged unconscious and having dicks put inside you, and it's not "consent")

I just want to clarify that I never wrote that Mark's actions towards Glen were consented.

Your bringing it up makes me want to erase it but I can't. Thanks for reading anyway and I hope it doesn't ruin the rest of the story for you.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mark tugged Glen by his legs so that they hung over one end of the couch. He then lay down on the couch behind him, his legs straddling Glen’s arms. He motioned Marilyn to climb on top, his large cut cock dangling over Glen’s brow. Marilyn climbed up and straddled Mark, facing towards Glen’s feet, her ass in line with Mark’s fleshy pillar.

“Whenever you’re ready sweetheart.” Mark said to Marilyn’s back, holding his rigid schlong underneath her waiting bum.

Marilyn lowered herself slowly until she felt it, like she was about to sit on a doorknob.

“Oh fuck. It feels so wide. Is it as wide as it feels?” She stammered, laughing slightly.

“It’s…it’s pretty wide,” Mark gloated, “but just take it nice and slow. You’ll get the hand of it.”

Marilyn liked hearing the low grumble of Mark’s voice at her back and lowered herself in acquiescence. She felt a slight plop and knew she had successfully taken his head. It felt magical. She could feel her anus tensing up and worried a little about a mess being made; she hadn’t planned on having anal sex tonight. She never planned on having anal sex! Why would she? ‘What did I eat today?’ Marilyn racked her brains trying to remember breakfast lunch and dinner. As she accommodated another inch, her mind was buzzing and her pleasure receptors were going crazy. She was relieved to remember she had only had a light lunch that day, and had had a good BM in the morning.

“Thank god,” she thought, “ok, I don’t want to think about this anymore.” She lowered herself another inch and began some light pumping. She was surprised at how good it felt to her. She remembered Cara telling her the time she did anal and how great it was but Cara was a little bit thicker than Marilyn, a tiny bit more voluptuous with a nice big booty. Marilyn assumed for a skinny girl like her it would hurt, let alone with Mark’s behemoth snaking up into what felt like her small intestine.

Marilyn was beginning to get some rhythm and had now taken 4 and half inches of Mark’s bulky dork.

“oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!” Mark had wrapped his hand around marilyn, nestled in her thighs and begun playing with her clit, a pro move that was essential in readying Marilyn for the next 4 inches. Her pussy was leaking in pleasure and Marilyn scooped up the fluids and gave Mark’s remaining inches a lubejob, the girth of his shaft base still shocking her. It felt even thicker when she couldn’t see it entering her. Just thinking about it made her more wet and soon Mark was balls deep in Marilyn’s ass, the friction between her anal walls and his fuckstick intense and hot.

When Mark felt Marilyn’s juicy labia brush up against his balls he knew it was time. He began slowly but deliberately lifting Marilyn up and down on his dick, his strong arms getting the workout of a lifetime. He would raise her up to the very tip of his cock right before it could fall out, and then bracingly lowered her onto his waiting shaft, watching his broad skin column disappear within her beautiful pale white skin like a rabbit scampering into it’s hole in a snowstorm. Marilyn was rubbing her pussy like a madwoman now, sweating all over her body and feeling like there was a tsunami of pleasure building up inside of her, dopamine crashing in waves over her brain.

At the bottom of her descent she had Mark pause for a second so she could grab her phone from the floor and propped up on Glen’s pubic area to videotape the coming spectacle. The phone secure and in place, Mark lifted her up and down again on his vast pole, slighting increasing the speed. Marilyn’s hand was working overtime, rubbing her pussy furiously to keep up with the pleasure she was feeling in her anus. Her vagina felt sloppy but she couldn’t look down, she was staring up at the ceiling in wonder at how good her body felt.

Mark kept lifting her up and down, up and down, up and down until his dense dork was entering and leaving her with some ease. Finally, when he heard Marilyn let out a scream of satisfaction on a descent he knew the time had come. Mark lifted her to the top of his fat penis and then, instead of bringing her back down again, began thrusting his ass up into the air so that he was now ramming his prong hard and fast into her wet hole, Marilyn levitating over his body, as his balls reached up and smacked her fingers working on her puss.

The change in tempo and acceleration was a surprise to Marilyn. Her eyes opened wide as she felt an enormous snake slither up her butt hole. She didn’t know what was happening but her body was about to release something and she could only pray it wasn’t shit. SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP! and Marilyn was over the edge. Out of her drenched pussy came a shower, raining down all over Glen’s sleeping body. Squirt after squirt came rushing out in what Marilyn could only assume was comparable to a man’s ejaculation.

“Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiitttttt” She breathed as she rubbed the the sensitive area, her fast moving fingers causing the spray to fork and go in different directions. The phone looked like it had been hit with a water balloon. Glen was soaked and Mark wasn’t stopping, continuing to fuck even as he felt his dream come to fruition: have a girl squirt from anal sex.

Reactions: deleted269122

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mark let Marilyn down slowly onto his abdomen, his thick gyro still hard and sticking up between her legs. She was shivering, her legs were trembling. She had no idea what had happened except that Mark’s penis had done it and she looked down at it as it poked between her thighs, rose-cream colored and slick with her juices, and wanted to return the favor.

Marilyn wiped the screen of her phone, placed it back on Glen’s pubes and began jerking the inches of Mark’s didgeridoo that protruded from under her, rubbing her soaked twat all over Mark’s solid abs as she did so. Mark’s dick looked enormous on the little screen and it turned her on more, causing her to jerk and rub faster. Mark couldn’t see what was happening but it felt great; it was like being masturbated by a ghost. He enjoyed lying back and watching Marilyn’s trim physique: her back muscles creating a slight trench along her spine, the crease where her waist tapered in to meet her strong buttocks.

As she sloshed around in a kiddie pool of her own making he grabbed hold and began reaching into her pulsing holes, searching for more juice. Marilyn increased her tempo, her two hands rotating like cogs along his rigid tube. Soon Mark felt the familiar stirring in his loins and being fingering Marilyn’s asshole and vagina rapidly in exhilaration.

Mark’s penis exploded with huge wads of semen, Carolyn still holding it as it pointed towards the ceiling. The liquid rocketed up into the air, reached it’s apex, and then fell down in thick SPLURTS all over Glen. Marilyn counted 9 huge gobs flew up past her face and then down into the chest hair of her boyfriend. Watching this while Mark worked magic on her orifices caused another squirting episode, soaking Glen’s innocent face.

“OH god oh god yes.” Marilyn was in a state of euphoria. She slid her cooch back until it hit Mark’s chin and began swallowing her new favorite toy. In three bobs she had her nose in his scrotum again, smelling the smells the two of them had created. She gave a loud sigh out of her nose; this was her new happy place, throat filled to the brim by this human anaconda.

She rolled her eyes up so that she was watching herself on her phone screen. The first thought that came to her mind was that she looked like a clown, Mark’s enormous taut scrotum as her nose squeaker. She loved the way it looked and felt and knew that things could never be the same; she could never stop seeing Mark, not for a while at least. There was too much potential for pleasure here.

She let her head rest in his groin, fat cock still stuffed down her throat, for a few more minutes until she managed to pull herself away, like someone who doesn’t want a hot shower to end. With a slick pop she released his gratuitous monster and watched it fall like a hewn redwood to his thighs. She rotated herself in order to face Mark, still on top of his sweaty athletic body.

“Mark..you are fucking incredible,” Marilyn said sincerely, “I…I want more of this but with Glen it’s kinda tricky.”

“If I'm being honest I think you should probably break up with him.” Mark knew they had gone beyond humiliating their friend (If he could still be called a friend) and it would be wrong to drag anything on past this point.

“Yeah. You’re right. I should. But even if I did I wouldn’t want him to know you and I were fucking, ya know?”

“I get it. I think we’ll just have to see how things unfold. This was…incredible. I want to do it over and over again but I’m gonna force anything. We’ll keep it…quiet and open for now. How’s that?” Mark said. Marilyn leaned over and the two engaged in a hot kiss, Mark’s hands still roving over her perfect body.

“That sounds great.” Marilyn said grinning. Then she hopped up, got a towel to clean up Glen and had Mark help her carry him to their bed.

“I’m gonna get going- it might be weird if we all wake up together.” Mark said pulling on his underwear over his bulging scepter. Marilyn’s eyes stayed riveted to their new conquest.

“I’m gonna miss you two.” she said in a cutesy voice as she squeezed his pole through his briefs. Mark quickly pulled on his jeans before he got caught up any more, gave Marilyn a deep kiss, and headed out closing the door behind him. Marilyn stood solitary in the hallway for a few seconds with a serene look on her face before she walked to the living room and picked up her phone. She scrolled through her new personal beat bank and thought, “I can’t wait to show these to Cara.”

Reactions: deleted269122

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mark had always had a little crush on Marilyn. Glen, Marilyn and Mark had all gone to the same liberal arts college. Glen and Marilyn were freshmen when Mark was a sophomore. None of them had known each other before that point. Mark could remember seeing Marilyn with her girlfriends at various parties on campus and thinking she was cute for a frosh. It was at this time however that he was trying to find his way out of a messy relationship with a girl he'd been dating since his freshman year and so he never took the time to flirt with her.

Mark met Glen when Glen joined the frisbee team but initially they didn't get along. Mark was a little put off by Glen's cockiness and didn't make any attempt to get to know him. By chance they had a mutual friend, Jack, who convinced Mark that Glen was actually a good guy. Once Mark let his guard down it didn't take long for he and Glen to become fast friends. Mark started hanging out with Jack and Glen and, consequently, their girlfriends more often. He finally got the chance to get to know Marilyn, the girl he'd looked at fondly from afar, as well as Jack's new girlfriend, Marilyn's roommate, Cara.

Now he, Glen and Marilyn were 'grown-ups' living in Brooklyn together while Jack and Cara had moved to Austin, Texas. Glen was pursuing a career as a computer technician, Marilyn a career in urban planning. Mark was having a rougher time of it, unsure exactly what interested him and working whatever menial jobs he could get to make ends meet. Sometimes it got him down but right at this moment he could have cared less.

Marilyn's hand had found Mark's pants zipper and was slowly pulling it down. Mark's conscience was telling him to stop this at once. It was telling him it was inappropriate and unfair to his good friend Glen but the drinks in his body were reminding him how horny he was and his libido was saying who gives a shit? This feels too damn good and I've basically wanted this to happen since I first set eyes on this girl. He wondered what all this meant about him as a person and his supposed 'friendship' with Glen. He knew what could happen would be awful of him but he didn't have a strong inclination to stop it.

Marilyn's hand had now disappeared through his fly in a desperate attempt to find the hidden treasure. Even so, because her head was turned and her eyes were closed and she couldn't see what she was doing, she was having trouble locating his member. Mark chuckled to himself as he watched her fumble around in his pants, enjoying the slight power trip. Eventually he grabbed her wrist lightly and guided her fingers to his cock which, surprisingly, was still soft. One squeeze, two squeeze. Her hand seemed astonished at what it was grasping: a thick, long, warm fleshy slug.

Mark wasn't entirely sure why he was so attracted to Marilyn. She wasn't what he considered 'hot' but she was definitely pretty. She was 26 years old, 5'6'' in height with dark brown hair that she typically kept in a ponytail. She had green eyes, a thin face, a small nose, fair skin. Her cutest attribute was probably her plentiful freckles that dappled the bridge of her nose and forehead. She was a yoga fanatic which helped her keep a thin and lean figure. She had small breasts and a cute little butt. She wasn't curvy, which was what Mark was normally attracted to, but she was intelligent, had a nice smile, nice teeth, great legs, and a warm personality. For whatever reason Mark had always wanted to fuck her.

Marilyn had also had confusing feelings for Mark. It wasn't that she outright wanted to have sex with him but after getting to know him as a friend she had become attracted to him. He was smart, funny, humble, and kind of sexy. He could even be considered handsome at times- he had green eyes, a short beard and curly brown hair that he kept cut close to his head. He was 5’10’’ and an athletic build. He stayed in pretty good shape because of the sports he played but he wasn’t a health freak. For the most part he was overlooked by the girls at school if not for his unconventional and ordinary looks then his self-deprecating, slightly self-conscious demeanor. He was a quiet guy with a deep voice.

The one certain advantage that had garnered more attention from females than anything else was the size of his penis. It wasn't monstrous but it was definitely very big. It was very big and it was very thick. From soft to hard it was visually one of the most aesthetically pleasing cocks most girls would ever encounter. When flaccid it easily hung down 7 inches and had a running girth of 6 inches. He was circumcised and his head was plump, matching the thickness of the rest of his schlong. When erect his cock neared 8 and a half inches and his girth 6.5 inches. His balls were the size of large chicken eggs, jostling in a scrotum that was continuously itching to release a virile stream of semen.

At 27 Mark had only been with a few girls, most of them 3 month long relationships that puttered out when he realized he wasn't actually friends with any of them. He had had a couple of random hookups here and there but his sexual exploits would certainly not be considered prolific. Only 7 girls had actually seen his penis and of those only 4 had seen it more than once. Nonetheless they were a content bunch and they loved spilling the beans to their friends about why they were wearing grins from ear to ear after spending a night with their Casanova. It wasn't just his size that thrilled them either; Mark had learned early on that the best sex was when it was the best sex for all parties involved. He had a knack for foreplay and never took his god-given package for granted. He knew that even more important were seduction, passion, tension, playfulness- basically all the stuff that makes sex fun. For such a self-effacing guy Mark was, in the mind of every girl he had been with, the best sex that they had ever had. The fact that he operated with a tool of such generous proportions was a wonderful footnote that drove them mad with lust. And when it came time to gossip with their friends the fact that he was as well-endowed as Harvard University raised temperatures and eyebrows around the table. Word got around but Mark was never teased about it or had the information flaunted in his face. There were a few females who, when they heard the news, overtly flirted with him hoping to experience the beast. But Mark typically found them ditzy or too over-zealous and uninterested in having even a normal conversation. Not that Mark didn't like to get wild and kinky at times. Those encounters, though, he typically reserved for girls who were more sophisticated, who could engage in a stimulating tete-a-tete that ultimately led to frantic lovemaking. Superior intellect happened to be a major turn on for him. This was partly because he thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these certain enlightened females and partly because he enjoyed feeling inferior to them.

Marilyn perhaps didn't fit that particular bill but certainly wasn't dumb and she too had heard whispers of Mark's fat dork. In fact, she had been intrigued by the prospect of his big dong since their friend Cara had told her about the night she had seen it.
One thing didn't make sense. How can he be flaccid seven inches and only be eight and a half hard? The proportions don't make sense. Other wise good story.