A Big Hello From Bangkok!

TattooTiger

Just Browsing
Media
Hello everybody!

This is TTIGER from the Uk working out in Bangkok Thailand!
Am I the The only South East Asian resident on this site?
Sex is incredibly easy to come by out here and Im not talking about paying for it, but the ladies out here are really shocked when they see my 9" Long 6.5" Girth out here!! This is probably the continent with the tightest pussy on earth, where good foreplay is a must!
Any replies or queries are more than welcome, especially from anyone in BangCock... or Thailand ciao 4 now!

X ) TatooTiger

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You lucky MAN! I know what you mean about - tight Thai totty!!:biggrin1:
Welcome to LPSG. org, I hope that you share your stories with us!

Media
TattooTiger said:
Hello everybody!This is TTIGER from the Uk working out in Bangkok Thailand! Am I the The only South East Asian resident on this site?
Sex is incredibly easy to come by out here and Im not talking about paying for it, but the ladies out here are really shocked when they see my 9" Long 6.5" Girth out here!! This is probably the continent with the tightest pussy on earth, where good foreplay is a must! Any replies or queries are more than welcome, especially from anyone in BangCock... or Thailand ciao 4 now! X ) TatooTiger
There are other Asian residents on this site. Impressive credentials, TattooTiger! I'm sure you'll make a lot of people happy. Enjoy the site!:biggrin1: