A big mess as a shooter?

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a shooter.. and i shoot from 3-6ft.. do you guys make a mess when you cum? Either having sex or masterbating? Whats the worse mess you had?

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all masterbation for me, im sure with an actual female in the room it will be an incredible mess,

but most of the time i just ejackulate in to my mouth, and obviously this reduces the excitement etc etc, and thus i dont blast it or anything. its just for easy clean up reasons, good self containment.

but ive made huge messes, back when i use to shoot it in to the toilet bowl, i use to crouch in front of the bowl and shoot it in to the back wall of the bowl with some force.

for fun, ive stood in the laundry behind a line and shot it to see how far away it lands, based on the toilet bowls i thought itd go further, but instead it only traveled like 3-5 feet. but i suspect it wasnt a huge ejackulation because its kind of a bizzare situation.

anyways my biggest ever ejackulation, i was sitting on the edge of my bed, the mirrior is about 1m away, and i just completly blasted it, there was heaps all over the mirror, and there was also puddles and splaches all over the floor i think i remember counting an indivudal amount of 80+ groupings of cum, some small some big obviously but 80+ or 76 or 82 or somthing actual drops / splashes of cum, half on the floor, half on the mirror, the ones on the mirror were blasted with force, the ones on the floor was like "sporadic side damage", cos the blast isnt concentrated in one place its like an uncontrollable spewwing in all directions of white shit.

anyways i would think of myself as a big mess shooter, but i think i empty the old balls too often! and also i dont go for the big mess shot except when i have the house to myself and im up for that kind of "Game sports-ness" of that act.

since i use my muscle in my cock to stop ejackulation frequently, i feel their is sperm inside my cock and shit, and or somthing, anyays that fucks with the ejackulation too. the optimum conditions for a huge ejackulation is a marthon masterbation without any "woops" moments wherre by u fight like hell not to ejackulate. just one moment and that is before the big money shot. and thats after hours of stimulation and super hard boner and also like 24 hours since the last ejaculation

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of variables for me--mood, length of time it takes to reach final ejaculation, general health at the time, recently eaten foods and liquids, sounds. Not only the emount of ejaculate will vary but the intensity of the expulsion and the number of quiverings afterwards and the length of time from start to finish. Some have been excessive, and even after a shower a half hour later there can still be a little ooze left, others have been very minor in amount or total shudder and then there are the dry orgasms--which are much more fun than dry heaves.

As for mess, I try to be neat but it isn't always possible, but rarely anything too embarrassing (except for that hit on the Pissarro that time at the Guggenheim--Camille Pissarro is my favorite French impressionist painter and for the record died on November 13 exactly 47 years to the day before I was borned. )

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I edged for two days on and off, then came sitting in the bathtube. it shot straight up though, and hit the ceiling. Wish i had my camera best shot ever approx 8 feet upward. felt soooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can be a *very* messy shooter, but it really depends on how turned on I am, how long since I came, etc....

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The best sort of mess I like is when my girl said "I couldn't clean up your spunk yesterday it was running out of me all day long!"

Franky

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I'm a shooter.. and i shoot from 3-6ft.. do you guys make a mess when you cum? Either having sex or masterbating? Whats the worse mess you had?
The worst messes I made were when I jerked off in my car (look up in the jerking in the car thread), when, after a long period without cumming and some edging i came all over a table, my hands, my dresses (there is a post about this).

During sex I usually ejaculate in the condom / in my gf, so no messes.