A big nose on a guy. Yay or nay?

D_Botchely Boneher

Account Disabled
Media
Of course you do. You care whether or not the guy is nice to look at. The nose tends to be the most important facial feature, whether people realise it or not. You heard about Jennifer Grey, I take it?

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always hated the size of my nose. especially after getting hit in the nose with a baseball. I can still see stars and little birdies circling over my head.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mines not really long; it doesn't like stick out or anything like that, but it is quite wide at the bridge oh and a nose is a nose, just like a penis is a penis. Just be glad you have one

D_Botchely Boneher

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I am one of the least attractive males I've ever seen. That's not a joke, I really am. Other men may be morbidly obese, etc. but they at the very least have a decent facial structure. I look like an inbred Jewish farmer.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I am one of the least attractive males I've ever seen. That's not a joke, I really am. Other men may be morbidly obese, etc. but they at the very least have a decent facial structure. I look like an inbred Jewish farmer.

That has got to be the oddest self description I have ever heard. :confused: Sounds to me like you should do some positive affirmations.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
C'mon girls, you are leaving out the best part. My nose isn't excessively large but bigger than average. My wife loves when I am diving my tongue down her hole and my nose keeps bumping her magic spot.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon girls, you are leaving out the best part. My nose isn't excessively large but bigger than average. My wife loves when I am diving my tongue down her hole and my nose keeps bumping her magic spot.
That's true. I know I like that. I like a somewhat big nose, and bushy (but not sloppy ) eyebrows. Those, and ceertain other bone structures look masculine to me.