Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex had a bigger nose than average. I loved it... I would always wake up in the morning, roll over and give it a soft peck so he would wake up. We always joked that if we had kids they would be cursed with some big ass noses.

I don't mind big noses at all.. how could I? Lol.

Honestly Ezra, don't let it get to know.. I think Adrian Brody is gorgeous. Big nose or not.. I'm sure you're not near half as bad as you think you are.

I have self nose hatred too.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good nose and a strong chin. That works well.

I think the thread is about God not letting us pick our noses.

LOL -- oooooh, baby, that was a good one. That's my "pun fix" for the day!!!

- - - - -

Goodness, Ezra, with a body like yours, your nose is the quite beside the point. :rolleyes:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good nose and a strong chin. That works well.

I think the thread is about God not letting us pick our noses.

i dont know what would be more amazing. if that was on purpose or if it wasnt on purpose.

anway, i dont think nose size varies to much among black men. mostly flat, some wider than others , but mostly flat.

is it only me , or does owen wilson's nose look like it actually has seperate stages?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, why not? Shape is important though. I don't mind an ethnic nose. I would find a big, puffy nose like Karl Malden's off putting. By contrast, a big Roman nose like Chris Noth's is manly to me.

curiousmiss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it depends on the rest of his face. I mean there is big that looks out of place and big that looks good. :dunno:

penisworship

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like big noses so long as they are symmetrical with the face...and even if they are not...they almost become like a piece of art! you study and study them...they are interesting...yea..I know...I'm strange....but...I have noticed while studying a large nose...I always look to the lips....if a man has a bigger nose...and nice full lips....mmm very sexy!

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It only looks good if the guy has a strong chin. Somehow I was "blessed" with my mom's Eastern European nose AND my dad's receding chin. So instead of having a face that projects masculine confidence, I just look like some sort of swamp monster.

An ugly guy with a big penis that he'll never get to use - what a cruel joke.

Last edited:

prettygirlzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i find men with big high noses to be irresistably attractive. i like features that are opposite of me since i am small girl and have a small nose. opposites attract!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I have a big schnoz. I'm cool with it because I think that, for the the most part, big noses are masculine. On the other hand, Brad Pitt looks good with his little button nose. I guess that the other facial features compensate for nose size.