A Bigger Butt

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah gain weight
either through fat or muscle
if you want fat just eat whatever is handy
if you want muscle eat nutritious food and rest enough, and begin lifting weights

marlonmarlboro

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone has any tips on how i can get an increase in my backside?

The best exercises for building a bigger butt or "glutes" as they are often refered to in bodybuilding circles are:
1) The lunge
2) The squat (legs wide spaced)
3) The Romanian deadlift
To save a long post, google each exercise for illustrated form tips. I have used these exercises for years and have gotten great results.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your butt consists of muscles. Work these muscles. Sit on it more often.
Um, I think that only works if you stand up again (repeatedly). :tongue:

Musculature is the main thing, but a lot of guys have flat backsides because they have flab around their waists that fills in the small of their backs, so that instead of curving in at the waist and out at the butt, their backsides just go straight down.

D

deleted397893

try doing some sqauts and leg kick-backs

D

deleted213967

Anyone has any tips on how i can get an increase in my backside?

Move to MS or TN. Although their method of backside expansion is not approved by the medical community.

Lunges, with dumbbells of increasing weight, on the other hand, will expand the muscle portion of your behind, and not ruin your health (unless you odn't watch your form). Bicycle-riding rocks too!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy cheap toilet paper. The kind they put in public restrooms at work. Haven't you seen how big some of these peeps behinds have gotten since they started working there?
Won't it all end up in your crack? If there's a lot of it, you'll look as if you've got a tail. Or as if you've shit in your pants.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Squat, squat heavy, squat often. If you don't have a squat rack or power rack and can't get one or don't have the room, join a gym. No real alternatives for that. Trying to squat with bodyweight or dumbbells is better than nothing, don't get me wrong, but the bar is what you want to use.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Leg press, squats, straight leg dead-llift (light though) and stair climber. If you really want nice ass, run some stairs or 15 40 yard dashes (fast as you can) twice a week.