A birthday revelation.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Bulldog, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So today is my 23rd birthday and I just figured I'd share a little. More so to focus my own thoughts than anything else.

I got a text message from my best friend at 12am as is our tradition on each others birthdays but this one was a great deal longer than normal and mind you he's a bit of a reserved guy when it comes to stuff. Anyways he told me he'd always be there for me and loved mes as his brother which brought a tear to my eye because I always introduce him as mine.

Back track several months to a camping trip with him and his family. I've always loved him as a brother and early on in the friendship was both attracted and turned on by him but my brotherly bond override and erased those two feelings. We had driven to the campground in a car seperate from his family and on the way back home I basically finally summed up the courage to tell him I was bi curious. Mind you I was always afraid even mentioning it would ruin our friendship but he took it in stride and seemed to accept it and said ok.

Lately he's been having a little fun with it by saying I'm sure you'd like to see me in my new batman underwear (gag gift he got for his birthday last week) or another time I said you don't wanna know what ill do if you break my laptop and he said " I'm sure id walk funny for a week if you did" .

But that text and those little jibs just affirmed what I should have known all along that he will always accept and be there for me and vice versa.

He named me uncle to his soon to be first born son. I'm elated to have him as family and call him brother.

Sorry for the ramble but it helps me extracate it all from my head to type it out lol.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well first of all Happy Birthday. You are very lucky to have such a good friend who understands you and accepts you for who you are and loves you like a brother.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Happy birthday. True friends are great.

4. open501s

open501s Member

cool story; thinks for sharing.

5. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you very much for the birthday wishes and reading.

6. commando1463

commando1463 Member

Albums:
    Enjoy the birthday and thanks for sharing a cool story

7. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, it has been an excellent day. Got to spend it with family and my brother.

8. lilBigdave

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cool dude

Draft saved Draft deleted