A bit confused

patathlon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off hello everyone hope everyone is doing well today. As the title says i am a bit confused about something. Awhile ago about 2 months , i met this young woman at my work she works there on the weekend we started to talk allot practically every night after when she got out of her other job she would either call me or i would call her. We both showed interest into each other and we started to hang out which was really awesome.Well About a week ago we just got done eating and watching a movie i leaned over and kissed her we kissed twice after that she seemed a lil different and i noticed that so i gave her some space and after awhile i left because i had to get up early in the morning. Now heres the really interesting part . I decided to call her to talk about what happened she told me that the reason why she acted like she did is because she didnt want it to go any further ( which i must say i had no intension to do so ) and she would like to be friends but its ok to kiss here and there once in awhile?????? I mentioned to her that if she was interested into someone thats also cool with me i dont have no problem with that. She rsponded back and said noooo its not like that at all. Oh by the way i must also mention she did however date a few guys allready one guy she emediatly slept with i guess. And another was from her other job that didnt go so well . We havent talked since the night we talked about it .Its only been 5 days. But do you people think she avoiding me and i should keep the peace and go about my business. Troubling thing is i must mention i like her we have much in common and we can talk basically forever if we had the chance.I know some women dont like to tell us men directly about some things:rolleyes: but this one im really stumped. I am wondering if she thinks im only there for sex or something but if i was there for only sex i wouldnt be cooking her dinners and showing her a great time and I would of tried making a move. She is 24 im 33 she mentiond she dated a couple guys that were older than me so i dont think its the age. So what do you people think has anyone came across a situation like this before? And ladies what does it actually mean when a woman says something like that. i did ask a very good lady friend and she was stumped on that one too. Thats why i decided to come here hopefully someone can make sence out of this better than i can. Hope everyone has a good day and godbless.

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
I knew a girl like this, she and i hung out all the time, gave eachother massages, flirted etc.

I didn't know why things were going further so i asked her what was up, she pulled the same line. I cut her loose and never talked to her again after that night, it was the best thing that I have done and I would recommend cutting her loose and going about your life as usual.

IMO it is a dangerous idea to become close friends with a woman (if you are straight)

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she wants to make sure youre going to call her the night after you bang her.

The thing is, the longer these chicks make you wait, the harder the banging is going to be when you get ta' bangin'.

JUST CHILL OUT WITH HER AND FOOL AROUND A BIT. In one month, she'll be swinging from your pecker and you'll be banging her like a screen door in a hurricane.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, Patathlon, IMO, a woman who can't be direct with you about her intentions is just going to be confusing and no fun to have around after a while.

To me ... based on what you say ... it sounds like she's not into you the way you might be potentially into her. My vote is to keep your options open, and not spend too much time on this one. Good luck!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I read into it, based on what the OP says, is based on her past and now her present, she doesn't want to mix work and "socializing". She may have "gotten cold" when she realized she was mixing work and pleasure once again.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call her and ask her. If she just wants to be friends you'll have to decide if that's going to work for you. You never know, once you've been friends for awhile she may decide to take it further. But, if you work together it could get very tense if you break-up. One of you will probably have to leave. Generally its not a good idea to date someone you work with.