A bit embarrassing mfm experience

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on man, if all of you are kinky for 3some you should have expected 'anything goes'. Especially if you don't know them.

I don't think it's necessary to assume "anything goes" in a threesum. I had a good mfm experience with a straight couple before and it was purely a straight action.
From the conversation/chat I had with this couple, I didn't expect anything kinky between men happen. Here after I would surely talk about basic plan/rules with couple before meeting. Having this experience now, I may handle such situation even better. :)

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree with ColonialBoy above, some ground rules might be helpful, but like most others here I applaud you for handling the situation with grace and maturity. Fortunately you can now feel more confident that you can manage the situation well if it "comes up" again.

Good luck with your future adventures and good job on your fitness and physique, I'm sure most couples will appreciate it. Happy new year!

Thanks and wish you too a very happy new year.

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding the OP's post, this kind of underscores why it's important with non-spontaneous MFM's to lay out the ground rules before starting. Let them know what you're comfortable with and what you're not. Then there won't be any surprises once you've started.
Your reaction to being stroked by him was gracious. I think things happen for a reason...sometimes to teach us a lesson. Perhaps in this instance, you discovered that a hand is a hand and it doesn't really matter to whom it belongs. If it feels good, then it is good, whether it's a man or a woman.
Thanks for posting.
Sure.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What everyone seems to be missing is the fact you’re bisexual, or at least have bisexual tendencies. You’ve been involved in a bisexual act, albeit through somebody exploiting a situation for their own enjoyment. But you weren’t deterred by it; the fear of you masculinity under threat didn’t cause you to wilt. You accepted being caressed and allowed it to progress, where just a word, a brush of the hand or twisting away could have stopped his action dead. I also get the impression, reading your other comments throughout the thread, that you’d allow the same development to happen in the future? I know emotions can be confusing at times, especially when they challenge our own self-image, but we are what we are and the sooner you accept that, instead of using this forum as some kind of confessional, you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the ride.

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What everyone seems to be missing is the fact you’re bisexual, or at least have bisexual tendencies. You’ve been involved in a bisexual act, albeit through somebody exploiting a situation for their own enjoyment. But you weren’t deterred by it; the fear of you masculinity under threat didn’t cause you to wilt. You accepted being caressed and allowed it to progress, where just a word, a brush of the hand or twisting away could have stopped his action dead. I also get the impression, reading your other comments throughout the thread, that you’d allow the same development to happen in the future? I know emotions can be confusing at times, especially when they challenge our own self-image, but we are what we are and the sooner you accept that, instead of using this forum as some kind of confessional, you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the ride.

If letting a man give me a hand job or even a blow job in a situation where a female is involved makes me bisexual, I accept it. I can't think of doing the same to him. It's just my limits and I'm absolutely sure that I won't do it with a man alone. The thought of pleasing his lady makes me turned on and I don't mind allowing him satisfy his desires to stroke, suck, guide me to her.

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been unexpectedly stroked by a husband in a 3way and i just ignored it. There's something that says when your ballin' a guys wife, if we wants to "cop a feel" then fine. If he wants to do anything more then we'll have issues but to touch it that's cool.

I got over it a long time ago when it seemed the norm that as a bull to some cuckold couples that the wife wanted the husband to "put it in" so he could see how much bigger it was than his cock.

Your blog is hot, great pics and reading.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:swordfight: You mean he lets you fuck his wife, then you want to turn on him? I would have kicked your ass out of the house.

Absolutely. If you don't want to be with a couple, then you need to stay home.

Let your wife have the fun while you beat off with your cold palm.

GLad that the OP handled it the way he did.
Sex is sex, and things can get heated - go with the flow.

Even if he did want to do something with you - try it and enjoy it.
There's nothing wrong with it.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your blog is hot, great pics and reading.

There used to be much more content but with followers comes demand and in the end i got pissed off with the endless demands and bitching that i wasn't "fucking enough".. It's OK to live your life through me but come on now i need to work :)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If letting a man give me a hand job or even a blow job in a situation where a female is involved makes me bisexual, I accept it. I can't think of doing the same to him. It's just my limits and I'm absolutely sure that I won't do it with a man alone. The thought of pleasing his lady makes me turned on and I don't mind allowing him satisfy his desires to stroke, suck, guide me to her.

That's the spirit! It doesn't matter what you're called. These definitions are purely arbitrary anyway and make no difference. You know that your own male sexual power is defining the session, and bringing the wife to all the pleasure that you can give her. If the hub wants to experience a bit of that sexual power by touching you, physically giving you to his wife, sucking both your juices from you, it only increases the heat and the pleasure that you are able to give. It certainly doesn't feel bad either!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

This is a mature, realistic attitude.
Glad you are not giving an inch on being bisexual. I am, and I don't think you are. Fucking a woman with another man present does not make one bisexual.
Letting him feel you, also doesn't qualify. You know who you are, and others do not.

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexuality is a spectrum, and being at either extreme is just as "normal" as being in the middle. Seems the smart thing to do in these situations, especially if this is going to be an issue for you, is to have some "ground rules" set out in advance, which is a convo you probably should be having no matter what. The few times I've been in this situation I vocalized my limits before things got started, which were as much voyeurism as the guy wanted and no more. This is actually healthy; in one situation the guy admitted he really wasn't comfortable with the wife blowing me, which probably made the event more enjoyable for the three of us in the long run.

1977Ticky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been in a few multi-person sex situations. This couple invited you to a 3some so that means possibly all are involved if you haven't set limits from the start. The least most considerate thing to do would be calmly move his hand off your dick while you continue the oral on his wife. If he persists you can tell him you aren't into it without it becoming a major issue. It usually is the easiest way to control what you are into when there is more than 1 person involved. This shouldn't hurting anyone's feelings and there is no need for it to become violent. They would be able to charge you with assault in that case. I mean you didn't ask the wife every time you wanted to do something to her did you? It usually naturally progresses physically until someone says they don't want to do something. That's where respecting their limits comes in.
I'm gay but have fooled around with m/f couples and find men are usually uncomfortable with other men because it threatens their idea of masculinity. But in private, "straight" men are curious about other men's bodies and don't often get the chance to explore that. So I would guess that it's probable that the wife did know her husband was touching your cock.

Last edited:

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should get some, given your looks. To be successful with wives, you have to love to satisfy women. That is what almost every couple really wants.

Thanks. I do love to satisfy women. A few women I have been with have said, they had the best orgasms from my tongue. I can last longer with slow to medium paced strokes (stop-n-go) but I'm not a jackhammer! I seem to improve in recurring meetings from the past experiences with women.

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a mature, realistic attitude.
Glad you are not giving an inch on being bisexual. I am, and I don't think you are. Fucking a woman with another man present does not make one bisexual.
Letting him feel you, also doesn't qualify. You know who you are, and others do not.

That's the spirit! It doesn't matter what you're called. These definitions are purely arbitrary anyway and make no difference. You know that your own male sexual power is defining the session, and bringing the wife to all the pleasure that you can give her. If the hub wants to experience a bit of that sexual power by touching you, physically giving you to his wife, sucking both your juices from you, it only increases the heat and the pleasure that you are able to give. It certainly doesn't feel bad either!

Right. I don't understand and don't really care about the definitions as I know what I'm and what I'm looking for. :)

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Presumably a man who really was 100% straight and 100% non-homophobic in a MFM scene would just find the other man sexually a nullity if not a distraction. He wouldn't have to be turned off or angry. If the other man touched him, I guess it would be like a fly landing on him. If he touched him sexually, it might be like a vibrator....?

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexuality is a spectrum, and being at either extreme is just as "normal" as being in the middle. Seems the smart thing to do in these situations, especially if this is going to be an issue for you, is to have some "ground rules" set out in advance, which is a convo you probably should be having no matter what. The few times I've been in this situation I vocalized my limits before things got started, which were as much voyeurism as the guy wanted and no more. This is actually healthy; in one situation the guy admitted he really wasn't comfortable with the wife blowing me, which probably made the event more enjoyable for the three of us in the long run.

Thanks for sharing your experience and suggestion. I would definitely be an issue with me if guy wants to do anything beyond my limits and it's better to talk about it before meeting.

mr_fit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in a few multi-person sex situations. This couple invited you to a 3some so that means possibly all are involved if you haven't set limits from the start. The least most considerate thing to do would be calmly move his hand off your dick while you continue the oral on his wife. If he persists you can tell him you aren't into it without it becoming a major issue. It usually is the easiest way to control what you are into when there is more than 1 person involved. This shouldn't hurting anyone's feelings and there is no need for it to become violent. They would be able to charge you with assault in that case. I mean you didn't ask the wife every time you wanted to do something to her did you? It usually naturally progresses physically until someone says they don't want to do something. That's where respecting their limits comes in.
I'm gay but have fooled around with m/f couples and find men are usually uncomfortable with other men because it threatens their idea of masculinity. But in private, "straight" men are curious about other men's bodies and don't often get the chance to explore that. So I would guess that it's probable that the wife did know her husband was touching your cock.

I din't want to ruin his fun and who knows it might have put him off. I agree about setting limits with a proper communication before the session. Good think was that everything went well with the flow. In fact he took turn after I was done and fucked her good.