A bit of a rant... Getting really tired with all the inflated sizes given around here

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I know - I shouldn't let it bother me. It's says more about the guy having the need to inflate his size than anything else. Still, it irks me... Irks me because the constant size inflation makes people less likely to believe the actual, real guys that are out there living with those sizes. They're here, they're in the galleries - if you know what to look for and have spent some time around here. The real deal.

If you're asking me to have a look at your purported 10" cock in the gallery or via submitted picture - at least have the decency to give a somewhat realistic number as to what your size is. You see - I know what to look for - relation to your hand, your stomach, your thigh - it gives a good indication on what you really have - not what you wished you'd have. Because (if you didn't know you'll learn it here), those are pretty similar in size across guys - even if you vary a lot elsewhere. It's not enough to give an exact measurement, but close enough to give a range that is usally within an inch of what you really are.

And then to have the audacity to continue stating that it is indeed 10", and for that matter, probably even closer to 11", and I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Get a life...

(Yes, I've had one to many of those encounters in the past weeks - forgive the rant - I'm back to my usual self now)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, i almost posted this thread yesterday!!!

why do they do that :confused:

photo of a 5" wang with claims of being 8"...it's just weird!

...maybe they accidentally confused the cm side of their ruler.

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Perhaps it is a feeling of insecurity that makes them say they are bigger than they are.. but then, sending a pic of said wang would kind of defy that point, because i dont consider myself that insecure *twitches* and i wont be sending my e-willy to anyone soon.. tis a strange thing, the musings of a man.:confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can check my gallery for what a real 3" cock looks like.

See, if you say you're smaller than you are, then people say nice things about it instead of ribbing you for saying it's bigger than it is. :p

That's never a full 3 inches. More like 2.5". :rolleyes:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can check my gallery for what a real 3" cock looks like.

See, if you say you're smaller than you are, then people say nice things about it instead of ribbing you for saying it's bigger than it is. :p

If that's what 3" looks like then I am 2.5" and I will have to apologize for misstating my case.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:
Men have "traditionally" lied about their cock sizes.

Women have "traditionally" lied about their age, weight, dress size, and shoe size.

Both genders should just get over it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread has been done before but what thread hasn't, I'm going to make a thread about the posts whining about the threads that have been done before.

Nothing's new so of course the same threads will pop up time and time again and given the nature of this site this is going to be one of the commoner ones.

BUT we are sick to death of fakery of all sorts and we feel a need to get it off our chests and confirm it's not just we who are sick to death of it.

Guys don't fib about your size we do have eyes you know and you're just making yourself look a big fat fibber when you tell us 6 inches is 8 inches.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I know - I shouldn't let it bother me. It's says more about the guy having the need to inflate his size than anything else. Still, it irks me... Irks me because the constant size inflation makes people less likely to believe the actual, real guys that are out there living with those sizes. They're here, they're in the galleries - if you know what to look for and have spent some time around here. The real deal.

If you're asking me to have a look at your purported 10" cock in the gallery or via submitted picture - at least have the decency to give a somewhat realistic number as to what your size is. You see - I know what to look for - relation to your hand, your stomach, your thigh - it gives a good indication on what you really have - not what you wished you'd have. Because (if you didn't know you'll learn it here), those are pretty similar in size across guys - even if you vary a lot elsewhere. It's not enough to give an exact measurement, but close enough to give a range that is usally within an inch of what you really are.

And then to have the audacity to continue stating that it is indeed 10", and for that matter, probably even closer to 11", and I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Get a life...

(Yes, I've had one to many of those encounters in the past weeks - forgive the rant - I'm back to my usual self now)

So how big you think mine is? ^^

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i get annoyed reading about all the 8 X 6's from guys who totally aren't.

mother nature is rarely so perfect to give anyone a totally clean, even, square measurement.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

So, what are you saying, I don't have 19 inches??