A bit of help/advice please

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by stetree, Dec 31, 2006.

1. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    I am just a little bit above average at 7" but I seem to be having problems when having sex with my boyfriend. When we are having sex I seem to be going too deep and as he puts it breaking him. Is there anyway to avoid this whilst still enjoying errrrr energetic sex???

2. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

You have to know what positions are most uncomfortable for him, and either avoid those positions, or be very attentive not to go too deep. Not everyone's rectum is built the same way, so even though you're not super long, you can still cause him pain. You can always fuck by quick in-and-out thrusting of your cockhead only, but sometimes this is difficult if you're caught up in the heat of the moment.

3. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    dump him and come and do me

4. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    7" is pretty big, and enough to hurt. I've found 6" is my effective limit for full penetration (though I'm not much of a bottom).

Position helps a lot; doggy style, for instance, will allow for a deeper penetration, which in your case is worth avoiding. Having him on his back with his feet on your shoulders will reduce the depth of your penetration. If that still doesn't help enough, you can get a cock donut which will shorten the effective length of your penis, such as something like this Not Too Deep Donut Set - SB106

Best of luck.

5. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    Just keep trying different positions and find the one that's least painful. As a bottom, I find the whole "on the back legs in the air" thing most uncomfortable...at first. My favorite sexual partner is well endowed, and he would start me off doggy style to "break me in" as he called it. Then flip me to my back when I was able to accomodate him fully. It took some time to get used to his size, but worked out perfectly. A couple of drinks, mirrors, and/or a video camera always seemed to help also!:smile: The more turned on...the easier it is to take!

6. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    Golly...I feel like such a skank now! Shame on me!

7. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man...just kiss and lick and suck his ass...make him relaxed and receptive..you can't do this unless you love manass. If it's NOT there, you are mismatched.

8. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys great help. and phantom the camera is next weekend lol

Draft saved Draft deleted