A bit paranoid...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Apr 12, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I haven't had "penetrative" sex in a long while, just lots of oral sex.

I am a bit paranoid about this. I fear that once I get back to penetrative sex, I am going to forget how different the experience is and blow my load too early. Here's the funny thing, though--twice lately while having oral sex I haven't even gotten to get MYSELF off from the self-serve "money shot" finish of oral sex. This happened with two different partners! This gives me the impression that my penis is much less sensitive to touch than it used to be. I think the awkward and uncomfortable environments is was caused me to not be able to cum. Anyway, this isn't the same case as having "penetrative" sex, correct? There is a difference between my hand jacking myself off with her spit as opposed to continuous pumping of a warm vagina when it comes to sensitivity, right?

I'm not sure what to think or how to prepare myself. It's been too long!

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hung thinks you worry too much. I have gone for six months with simply wanking while deployed. Never wanted to catch any bugs overseas. It is true that once you get back into the groove of sexual intercourse that you will unload rather fast. No problem. Your largest sex organ, the brain, will quickly adjust.

Do not fear. Jacking was fun and still is, but when that is the only source of release you simply adapt to the situation. I am confident that once you unload quickly a few times, that your brain will gain control of your penis and the feelings of sexual intercourse will once again give you great pleasure. There is a lot to be said for pre-play/fore-play with you going down for the oral sex to stimulate the nerves in and near the virgina. Then go for it.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I don't think you need to worry as much as you are. Sure it isn't desirable to cum quickly but if you explain it has been a while and assure that it is because you are so aroused by her she will be flattered and most likely understanding and give you a 2nd chance to last longer. If she doesn't then just think of her as a getting back in the saddle fuck and move on to someone else who will be more understanding.

Draft saved Draft deleted