A blow to the enemy

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by headbang8, Jan 7, 2005.

1. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Check this out.

Why, weapons like that could destroy an army overnight! For one thing, it would turn into a navy.

Or maybe this is one of those times when something useful for civilians comes out of military research. Y'know, like Teflon.

hb8

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Shades of * shudder * Jacob's Ladder.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon: The irony is that it is comical & disconcerting at the same time. Perhaps in the same light as the thought that Hitler was briliant and inhuman...the things that make u go..hummmm

:angry: Amazing how may services to the needy that 7+ million could have provided (Done durring a Democrats shift?..I am still a proud BLUE STATER)

4. jonb

Gold Member

I actually know someone who swears ritalin made him gay, so the technology might be there; who knows?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon: Okay...if we have it lets sprinkel some fairy dust on Arnold Schwar...u know who and Rush Limbah..

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh hell, why stop there? I think we should "queer up" all of Washington DC. It may not improve our politics, but I bet they'd at least dress better.

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

Oh hell, why stop there? I think we should "queer up" all of Washington DC. It may not improve our politics, but I bet they'd at least dress better.
    [post=273890]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Let's not leave out the 700 club and all of its supporters and the rest of religious right organizations. That would be HILARIOUS to watch...... Well maybe not watch!!

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Goodness, don't let Herble, Ashlar and DoubleMeatWhopper find out about this new product! The pile is already getting unmanageale :excl: :lol:

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm not looking to make converts. If they already have an inclination to join to pile, by all means ... let them climb on!

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

I'm not looking to make converts. If they already have an inclination to join to pile, by all means ... let them climb on!
    [post=274142]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Yes! let them join us in the pile. the more the merrier :excl:

*Dou/leMeatWhopper is dreaming happily of those new gorgeous guys hot and heavy and ready for action eager to get into that pile* :wub: :rolleyes: :wub:

*Ashlar and Herl/e are chasing Jeep too much to notice all the new guys jumping into the pile. Their loss* :lol:

11. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Erm, that's promoting chemical warfare, no less...why the hell do we care about WMDs when we can turn a whole nation into sex starved animals.

Draft saved Draft deleted