A Bon Vivant lifestyle

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I thought I'd share it.

I've always been the shy boy... and since 17 years old have always been in relationships. Last year I broke up and decided to spend some time in a single's lifestyle and it has been.... great.

I'm 30 now, have a good job, got a good education and I am considered attractive, so wth right? I threw myself into the game. Of course, I've made a few mistakes (my 1st post here was all about it), but I learned, and grew past it.

I've been living a good life now. Work all week long, party all weekends... usually involving alcohol and women. I don't know how long it's going to last, but I'm having a blast. Perhaps I'll post some pics of some parties I've been (no x-rated).

The good part? It's liberating.
The bad part? Sometimes I miss someone to cuddle on sunday afternoons, to hug... the usual... also, It does seem that, no matter how sincere you are about one (or 2) night stands, some people will develop some affection and hopes of something more. And I do hate hurting people.

That's it folks... looks a little narcisistic (is it how I spell this? English is so confusing sometimes) now that I'm reading it, but I assure you all it's just a wish to share a moment of hapiness in my life, therefore I humbly ask for your forgiveness =)

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Btw, yes, I do suspect word about endowements have begun to circulate, although I'm not particularly huge. Oh well.