A bottom with the urge to top

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gottobefun, Jul 9, 2010.

1. gottobefun

gottobefun New Member

So I mostly bottom for my bf, which I LOVE to do. Just every couple weeks I get the urge to top, but I'm around 8" by 5" and he just says no. It takes a hell of a lot to get him to. I bought some anal stuff to help. He is still like "hell no!" So what do you all have to say to this? Anyone found a solution? I sometimes get the urge SO bad that I wish my dick was smaller!

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

interesting - be really GENTLE - not only with your cock but also your words!!!!

Good Luck - keep us posted.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well some people just don't like bottoming at all, regardless of size. Have you thought of getting off between his butt-cheeks or between his thighs? With the right lube and a bit of muscle-tensing you can have a good time without causing any pain or mess.

4. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too have had this urge to top occasionally. I'm not sure why, but having been a total bottom pretty much my whole life I have to say it's a bit freaky, and kinda makes me nervous. For one, I've been topped by guys who were half my size and they hurt somewhat. Also, I can't help but wonder if I'd be good at it lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted