1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

A bottom with the urge to top

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gottobefun, Jul 9, 2010.

1. gottobefun

gottobefun Active Member

So I mostly bottom for my bf, which I LOVE to do. Just every couple weeks I get the urge to top, but I'm around 8" by 5" and he just says no. It takes a hell of a lot to get him to. I bought some anal stuff to help. He is still like "hell no!" So what do you all have to say to this? Anyone found a solution? I sometimes get the urge SO bad that I wish my dick was smaller!

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

interesting - be really GENTLE - not only with your cock but also your words!!!!

Good Luck - keep us posted.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well some people just don't like bottoming at all, regardless of size. Have you thought of getting off between his butt-cheeks or between his thighs? With the right lube and a bit of muscle-tensing you can have a good time without causing any pain or mess.

4. pleasureboy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too have had this urge to top occasionally. I'm not sure why, but having been a total bottom pretty much my whole life I have to say it's a bit freaky, and kinda makes me nervous. For one, I've been topped by guys who were half my size and they hurt somewhat. Also, I can't help but wonder if I'd be good at it lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice