A Boy Toy

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ordinarily, prefer someone my age, but these past two weeks encountered two young guys (about 19-21 yrs of age) at the gym

both lean, shredded, defined-ab, muscular jock types, both lighter in weight than me (though I'm the same body-type), one about the same height (5'10") the other one a bit shorter

both of them dark -haired, and brown-eyed... the shorter one, latino, wears his short, like me, with a face a cross between Eddie Cibrian and Niko Cortez (of Battlestar Galactica Razor, the young version of Captain Adama), the other one kind of like Robert Pattison, face-wise, and hair longer and more styled, like a better looking, shorter version of the style Pattinson wore in the recent movie

saw them on different days of the week, and they've actually been getting me hard

think I'll make it a point to say hi! next time I see them:biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I first met The Squeeze I felt as if I had crossed that uncomfortable age threshold where I would be stuck with boy toys the rest of my life. Fortunately, all I had to do was help him learn to create a budget and stick to it. He hated it, but within a year he had no credit card debt and was able to purchase his first "new" automobile with cash. Of course, by living with me he paid no rent, I picked up the tab for groceries, going out to dinner, hotel rooms, and thank the Kosmos for the invention of Sky Miles and companion-travel coupons. It's been about 8 years, more or less and now he treats me to weeks on the beach in Punte del Este, the occasional get-a-way weekend in Jujuy or Salta, and late-night chow downs at lurid and somewhat dangerous parillas, and he has a standard list of staples the nearest supermarket delivers each Thursday which he pays for. What a guy. And he's almost the right age for me, finally.

Yet I still buy my him boy toy gifts: expensive colognes, designer shirts, and top-of-the-line running shoes. I also pay for his monthly gym membership.

But hey, after a prostate biopsy a couple of years ago I was resistant to the Cipro the urologist gave me to prevent infection and like a typical male refused to acknoweldge that anything was wrong (I'll just take another Vicodin and drink lots of Gater Aid and the headache and fever will go away). NOT! Two days later he came home from a party, took one look at me and called my urologist. Then he carried me in his arms (I'm bigger than he is) to his car and spirited me away to a private hospital where I spent 7 or 9 days recovering from septicemia. My urologist scowled at me during my "spa treatment" at the private hospital and asked if the young man who had just left my bedside was the same person who woke him up at 3:30 AM a couple of days earlier. I said, "Yes, we're a couple." My urologist then reprimanded me for being such a stupid asshole (as well as ruining a good night's sleep) by saying, "Be certain you tell him 'thank you,' because he saved your life."

So what the Hell. I'll go ahead and buy The Squeeze the Moon if he decides he wants it and it will make him happy. I owe him. However, I'm still pleased he has matured past the "boy toy" look.

Last edited:

Johnson833436

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He would be 6'9 with very well defined muscles, and his cock, 18 inches and grapefruit sized testicles. He would need to ejaculate a few cups of cum. He would look like a Zack Effron, with a massive cock and muscles.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah Johnson - would help if the Toy were pretty dumb, and just followed orders.

And the head on that 18" cock would be bigger than a tennis ball -

Would be so much fun to have around the house

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first met The Squeeze I felt as if I had crossed that uncomfortable age threshold where I would be stuck with boy toys the rest of my life. Fortunately, all I had to do was help him learn to create a budget and stick to it. He hated it, but within a year he had no credit card debt and was able to purchase his first "new" automobile with cash. Of course, by living with me he paid no rent, I picked up the tab for groceries, going out to dinner, hotel rooms, and thank the Kosmos for the invention of Sky Miles and companion-travel coupons. It's been about 8 years, more or less and now he treats me to weeks on the beach in Punte del Este, the occasional get-a-way weekend in Jujuy or Salta, and late-night chow downs at lurid and somewhat dangerous parillas, and he has a standard list of staples the nearest supermarket delivers each Thursday which he pays for. What a guy. And he's almost the right age for me, finally.

Yet I still buy my him boy toy gifts: expensive colognes, designer shirts, and top-of-the-line running shoes. I also pay for his monthly gym membership.

But hey, after a prostate biopsy a couple of years ago I was resistant to the Cipro the urologist gave me to prevent infection and like a typical male refused to acknoweldge that anything was wrong (I'll just take another Vicodin and drink lots of Gater Aid and the headache and fever will go away). NOT! Two days later he came home from a party, took one look at me and called my urologist. Then he carried me in his arms (I'm bigger than he is) to his car and spirited me away to a private hospital where I spent 7 or 9 days recovering from septicemia. My urologist scowled at me during my "spa treatment" at the private hospital and asked if the young man who had just left my bedside was the same person who woke him up at 3:30 AM a couple of days earlier. I said, "Yes, we're a couple." My urologist then reprimanded me for being such a stupid asshole (as well as ruining a good night's sleep) by saying, "Be certain you tell him 'thank you,' because he saved your life."

So what the Hell. I'll go ahead and buy The Squeeze the Moon if he decides he wants it and it will make him happy. I owe him. However, I'm still pleased he has matured past the "boy toy" look.

I seriously am interested in your story

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a lady friend, many years my junior, that I wish was my "girl toy" or fuck buddy. she always refers to her sometime bf as the boy toy, but he is 7 yrs older than she is. not sure why she calls him that, I think she is more of a "toy" than he is in their relationship. I don't know all the details, but seems like he can't really get rid of her.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From a slightly different perspective. A few years ago, I was friends with a 50 y/o lady who was a punk rocker. She had all the stuff. She also had her "boy toys". She made no bones about it. She said that they were just that, play things, and she gave them a good ride. I was her age, so she had no interest in me, but didn't mind talking about her fun. She liked young guys because they could go for a long time and she could train them to do a good job on her. Once I looked past the punk stuff, she had a hot body and I am sure was a fun time. The guys she attracted had a great time, I am sure.

Last edited:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bubba and I have had boy toys for short trysts here and there. I think he has moments when he fantasizes that *I* am his boy toy. Although, I have a young appearance, but I a far from a boy toy: I handle all my own finances, don't need a lot of direction, and I am more of a take charge guy myself). That said, I, of course indulge him in his role play.

We have a good friend who was dating a boy toy. We all spent a weekend together. He was so 22 - forgot his wallet, cell phone, etc. everytime we went to leave the house. It was cute and funny for the weekend, but I could imagine that kind of behavior getting really old, really fast.