A brief moment in style: Sales of Speedo-style trunks soar in warm weather

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They have long been consigned to fashion's hall of shame, but Speedos, much to the dismay of the fashion police, appear to be making a comeback.
Usually limited to professional swimmers and flamboyant Italian Romeos, retail experts have reported a 400 per cent year-on-year increase in online searches for the brief mens' swimwear.
The trend appears to have been building momentum for a couple of seasons, though with a wash-out summer last year, perhaps there was less opportunity to indulge.

A brief moment in style: Sales of Speedo-style trunks soar in warm weather | Mail Online

Just so happens, I got me a square cut pair of Slazenger's :smile:

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does seem that the square cut is getting a lot more wear on the beaches last year and this one. I have several for lap swimming and my wife encouraged me to take them to Cancun and Vegas this past year because she thinks they're more fashionable now. I hate looking like that conceited muscle guy so I have avoided wearing the speedo. Still I think its a good look for almost all guys and only the women will really stare at the package - why wouldn't a guy like that?