A Bulge For Kicking?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: I was walking through town the other day wearing my jeans which I know show a big fat round bulge. These two women were coming towards me and smirking slightly and one of them raised her leg up and acted out a big kick with her foot to the other woman. Is it normal for girls to want to kick a man who shows a big bulge? The sense of power perhaps or is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like the poor woman is a victim of Tourette's Syndrome.

Maybe the sight of your bulge made her involuntarily tic. :eek:

Pecker

A girl's legs are her best friends, but even the best of friends must part.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Mark2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#0 date=11/25/03 at 10:55:38]Is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?[/quote] Sounds like they want to destroy your manhood, personally.

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Mark2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#0 date=11/25/03 at 10:55:38]I was walking through town the other day wearing my jeans which I know show a big fat round bulge. These two women were coming towards me and smirking slightly and one of them raised her leg up and acted out a big kick with her foot to the other woman. Is it normal for girls to want to kick a man who shows a big bulge? The sense of power perhaps or is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?[/quote]

No, Mark, that doesn't sound 'normal' to me. Bizarre, actually. Most women would have thought of activites 180 degrees from inflicting injury.

;)

5. Max

Max New Member

Re bulges and injuries to them / attacks upon them:

I tend to show a bulge, although its prominence tends to vary according to the outer layer of clothing. The nearest I have come to sustaining an 'attack' has been in crowded situations such as standing in a tube train in the rush hour. On one occasion a woman took clear note of me in this way, turned her backside towards me and squeezed past, in my opinion unnecessarily closely; it seemed to me she was testing whether what she saw was merely a large fold in my trousers or was solid.

... it was solid. And I have to admit, although it hurt, the bulge got even more solid in the next few seconds ;) She looked back at me and winked afterwards. I could have been offended ... and in other circumstances I have been offended by this sort of thing. But then I found it a morale booster, somehow.

I have been conscious of this happening maybe two or three times in the last twenty years or so. No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#4 date=11/26/03 at 05:44:29]No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less![/quote]

Not necessarily, Max. Women are getting older and more decrepit, too! :D

Pecker

If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive.

7. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#5 date=11/26/03 at 05:52:50]

Not necessarily, Max.  Women are getting older and more decrepit, too!   :D

[/quote]

Thanks for those few kind words Pecker.

Maybe I still have a few more years of potential to cause trouble in me yet, but the image you have conjured up is slightly double edged, so say the least :)

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the literal time of day for me here, but it sounds to me like they were doing some kind of foot groping. ;D :D

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#4 date=11/26/03 at 05:44:29]

"... No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less!"

[/quote]

Now, Max! --I truly can't ever imagine YOU getting to the point of being "decrepit". ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted