A Bulge For Kicking?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: I was walking through town the other day wearing my jeans which I know show a big fat round bulge. These two women were coming towards me and smirking slightly and one of them raised her leg up and acted out a big kick with her foot to the other woman. Is it normal for girls to want to kick a man who shows a big bulge? The sense of power perhaps or is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like the poor woman is a victim of Tourette's Syndrome.

Maybe the sight of your bulge made her involuntarily tic. :eek:

Pecker

A girl's legs are her best friends, but even the best of friends must part.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Mark2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#0 date=11/25/03 at 10:55:38]Is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?[/quote] Sounds like they want to destroy your manhood, personally.

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Mark2003 link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#0 date=11/25/03 at 10:55:38]I was walking through town the other day wearing my jeans which I know show a big fat round bulge. These two women were coming towards me and smirking slightly and one of them raised her leg up and acted out a big kick with her foot to the other woman. Is it normal for girls to want to kick a man who shows a big bulge? The sense of power perhaps or is it a strange thing to fantasise doing?[/quote]

No, Mark, that doesn't sound 'normal' to me. Bizarre, actually. Most women would have thought of activites 180 degrees from inflicting injury.

;)

5. Max

Max New Member

Re bulges and injuries to them / attacks upon them:

I tend to show a bulge, although its prominence tends to vary according to the outer layer of clothing. The nearest I have come to sustaining an 'attack' has been in crowded situations such as standing in a tube train in the rush hour. On one occasion a woman took clear note of me in this way, turned her backside towards me and squeezed past, in my opinion unnecessarily closely; it seemed to me she was testing whether what she saw was merely a large fold in my trousers or was solid.

... it was solid. And I have to admit, although it hurt, the bulge got even more solid in the next few seconds ;) She looked back at me and winked afterwards. I could have been offended ... and in other circumstances I have been offended by this sort of thing. But then I found it a morale booster, somehow.

I have been conscious of this happening maybe two or three times in the last twenty years or so. No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#4 date=11/26/03 at 05:44:29]No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less![/quote]

Not necessarily, Max. Women are getting older and more decrepit, too! :D

Pecker

If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive.

7. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#5 date=11/26/03 at 05:52:50]

Not necessarily, Max.  Women are getting older and more decrepit, too!   :D

[/quote]

Thanks for those few kind words Pecker.

Maybe I still have a few more years of potential to cause trouble in me yet, but the image you have conjured up is slightly double edged, so say the least :)

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the literal time of day for me here, but it sounds to me like they were doing some kind of foot groping. ;D :D

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1069787078;start=0#4 date=11/26/03 at 05:44:29]

"... No doubt as I get older and more decrepit it will happen less!"

[/quote]

Now, Max! --I truly can't ever imagine YOU getting to the point of being "decrepit". ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice