A bulge in the hand is worth two in the bush?

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
In my experience I have found that women seem to enjoy playing with my penis as much or more than actually having sex with it. But I am abnormally large, and sex can be painful for most women.

So I am curious, if you ladies had to chose between playing with an enormous penis or having sex with it, which would you choose?

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
That you wanted to see it is exactly why I don't post pictures on here. I get enough guys in my PMs asking to see it without showing it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience I have found that women seem to enjoy playing with my penis as much or more than actually having sex with it. But I am abnormally large, and sex can be painful for most women.

So I am curious, if you ladies had to chose between playing with an enormous penis or having sex with it, which would you choose?

How are we defining enormous? :confused: Can you give us your dimensions? If a penis is too big to fuck, then it's probably too big to suck as well. :frown1: I can't imagine wanting to play with it. That would just be torture for me.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I'm really thick. a lot of women have trouble with that. But it just seems like women are more interested in playing with it and looking at it than actually fucking it. But maybe its because the girls I date are younger..

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
If this was a site mainly for women I might have some pics up. But this site seems to be filled with about a 5000:1 male to female ratio. And honestly, I find dick pics a little tacky. No offense!

It's kind of ironic the way this thread has gone, because I have personally found that the people that want to see your dick the most are the kind of people you least want to meet. And this goes for the real world as well.

Some support group this is!

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I don't demand to see yours though. Something on this site has gotten skewed when poople expect you to post pics of your wang. lol

It kind of takes the fun out of it IMO. I like to tease. And I like to surprise someone and be surprised myself -- surprised in a good way.

ostrich egg

Media
the thing is, charlie that there are so many "SUPER MEGA ENORMOUS" cocks on here, all of which, save for the few are fake that people have begun to dismiss anyone without proof cuz we're tired of the posers

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I think you are right. But the funny thing is that pics don't prove anything either. If someone believes the pics they see on here are real they really have problems. So what's the point?