A bulletproof way

Kleberson15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is this one girl who I really like. We have known each other pretty well last 4 years but for the last two months we have been become more closer then ever before. And the thing is this: I want to know if there is a bulletproof way to see if she's into me too or I'm just stuck in the goddamn friend-zone?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask?
"___, we've become really close over the last few months and it has made me realize that I really, really like you. As more than a friend, and I'm wondering if you feel the same way?"

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The bulletproof way is to lose your fear of rejection and just ask her, _exotiKittie has a good suggestion for what to say.

I know it's easier said than done but once you get over the fear of what she will say back (hey if she's not into you like that it's her loss) you will be bulletproof, in a way.

She can't hurt you if you're not afraid of her response.

Last edited:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no bulletproof way, but you got to understand that i f you want you are not keeping yourself from harm by not asking. You got to pick your potential bullet and i would advice any time to go for the one that can make you win.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Should I ask her or, when I see a great opportunity for that, kiss her gently?

If you want bulletproof then get her to come over, have a towel handy and then follow Crackoff's advice

I'm kidding!

I agree with the previous posters. Speak to her.

Good luck.

hibernian82

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mate find out through one of her friends. just ask them '' so has X said anything about me recently?'' then u can do some more digging and tell the friend you like X. Youll soon find out if X likes you more than a friend.