A Call For Info From Any Members Her from Australia

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by NCPharmD2B, May 13, 2007.

1. NCPharmD2B

NCPharmD2B New Member

Albums:
    OK...so here goes. I'm starting to save up for a trip to Oz. I'd love anyone from there to give me an opinion as to whether a decent vacation could be had in 1 week, or if 2 would be better? If you were going to advise someone that's coming for ONE week, what would be the "have to see" cities / country / attractions / etc? Also thought about catching an Air New Zealand flight over to Wellington and tour around NZ. Opinions on if its worth it to cut into Oz time for NZ?

And, finally, I was checking out Qantas. What the fuck do you get in first class that a round trip ticket is approx USD$15000 + as opposed to premium economy which is around USD$2000 +?? :rolleyes: Is it worth becoming a member of there lounge club to be able to use their [and their partner airlines'] lounges at the airport? Any info is most greatly appreciated.

Oh...almost forgot...was thinking about taking a friend of mine that has been in some trouble with the law and served jailtime. I'm having a hard time finding out through the Australian embassy website if visitor visas will be granted to convicted felons...any clue anyone?

Thanks gang! Can't wait to "come and say g'day" LMAO

2. biginsydney

biginsydney New Member

Qantas lounge club is a wank.

If he's served a custodial sentence at all, don't bother, we have visa's for a reason. "snoop dog" was told a couple of weeks back, if he comes here he won't set foot on Australian soil.

thats really up to you, what sort of thing do you want to see really.

good luck, and if you do get down here, be nice :)

Draft saved Draft deleted