A call to all Glasgow members regarding Sean Biggerstaff

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a long shot at best, but was wondering if any Glasgow members here know or have seen Sean Biggerstaff around town and know what way he is inclined sexually and if he does indeed live up to his last name lol ? He is a bit too on the thin side for my liking but the accent and his eyes kind of have a way with me but I cannot dig up a girlfriend or anything else in that regards when it comes to him and since he is not a big name actor he is basically under the radar most of the time with the media, so his social life and so on is pretty much a mystery.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im in glasgow but ive never heard of the guy. can you give us more of a clue?

He is well know in mainstream audiences as playing the character Oliver Wood in the first two Harry Potter films, then went on to star in mainly art house films and plays that are not so well known, hence he is not as photographed or in the gossip mags as other actors or actresses. He was recenty seen in a movie called Cashback and in a Miss Marple tv movie. I believe also he just turned 26 ?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's the person I'm thinking about, A friend i used to work with knows him, he actually came in once. As far as I'm aware, he has/had a girlfriend. No idea as to wether or not he lives up to his name or not.

Ah hell :redface: Oh well, I guess he is straight then and yet no one has any confirmation if he does indeed live up to his last name :tongue: