A Challenge For JasonDawgxxx

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, you are the master of finding pics of really hot models and celebs and actors here. So I got a challenge for you to see how good of a gold digger of the sexy pics you actually are :biggrin1: Find me some very revealing pics of this actor and NOT ones that have been posted time and time again everywhere else -

BENJAMIN MCKENZIE

Okay...GO !

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know where I can find some pics, but I didn't want to smash the challenge from Jason. He'd prolly kick my ass for doing it anyway. He's very protective of his title.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awww.....those ones are really nice finds Jason LOL But not what I was really hoping for the master to crop up :wink: Sighs....I guess Benjamin hasn't done any really revealing shower/locker/fuck scenes for really anything to be shown and let alone for his arse or dick to be seen. He has a tight and fantastic looking body and should really show it off more often, preferably with less clothes.

Okay. I got another actor for you who may be even a more tougher challenge than sexy McKenzie when your ready. This guy I think will be very hard for you to find ANY nude or partly nude pics.

Still, I'm holding out for someone to hack into his myspace or facebook or even his own website and find those nude pics or pics of him kissing some bloke. Lord knows he always gives off such a bi vibe to me.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, was I out of the loop or did they refute those pics from the Benjamin Mckenzie sex tape?

They were totally in The Celeb Archive and now they're in the wind. ARGH!!!