A challenge to all LPSG members

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A dollar? Please. I can bat my lashes and get a line of men to buy me an entire bar and you're trying to challenge us for a dollar?:rolleyes:

Yeah, sure . rub it in. One more inequality in the war of the sexes.
By the way, I'll be at the front of the line Heather:biggrin1:

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope no one is even close lol and its a dollar just so you can say you won something in this contest : ) plus im in college a dollar is a lot lol

D

deleted20132

you are from ancient greek town Sparta (todays name is Partai, if im correct), and that lee at the end is chinese surname, with which you wanna show us that you like to fight, like Bruce Lee, so Bruce Lee from (S)Parta. any closer?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm--well, your profile says you are "In the South". Having lived in South Carolina fro a short time, I know of USC SPartans, in Spartanburg, SC. I also notice a similarity between "Spartalee" and "Saralee", as in "Nobody doesn;t like Saralee". So, I am guessing either your name is Lee, and you go to USC, thus, Spartalee, or you go to USC, and everybody likes you.:smile: Or likes your big penis. Or whatever it is you have to offer humanity.:biggrin1: My guesses.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ennedi was kind of sorta on the right thinking track but nothing to do with chinese and coljohn was to but its nothing to do with a car

also HINT I am a history major (love history!)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
History! All is explained. It is a reference to the Robert E. Lee of the Trojan war, the Spartan general Menaleus, whose wife Helen was stolen starting the whole thing.

You are trying to tell us that some guy ripped off your girlfriend, you set out to kill him, but have now grown bored with the whole thing and are ready to move on.

Or that your name is Lee and you live in Sparta. That works, too.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do we know a US dollar will be worth anything by the time someone guesses correctly? :confused:

I'm holding out for a better offer.

Because the American dollar is awesome and is still international currency especially since by 2015 the USD and the EURO will be joined to creat a new currency

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
History! All is explained. It is a reference to the Robert E. Lee of the Trojan war, the Spartan general Menaleus, whose wife Helen was stolen starting the whole thing.

Fortiesfun you are so close dont stop now I will go ahead and ell you lee is right as in Robert E lee but you have to guess what Sparta means and you were close!!!