A challenge to all LPSG members

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a really obscure guess but I'll use it anyway. The "Lee" stands for Robert Edwin Lee, author of the play, "Inherit the Wind" which chronicled the Scopes Monkey Trial (which brought the evolution-creationism debate into national perspective, and occurred in Tennessee). The Sparta part ties in with the ancient Spartans' reinforcement of Social Darwinism and the survival of the fittest.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK NIC solved the least half of lee, I used Robert E Lee because I have a large respect for his military tactics.

But Sparta has yet to be solved, NIC came close in the time period but again I state it does not have to do with a location.

And I also agree with him on the eyelid thing : )

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
are you thinking about a parallel between the success of a few hundred spartans at the battle of Thermopylae against hundreds of thousands of Persians and Lee's ability to defeat much larger union armies?

and to heather, I will refer you to this brilliant expose' and analysis of the phenomenon of female narcissism, though this article -and just about everything that this blogger writes- should be taken with a grain of salt.

Take me (seriously) (Udolpho)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and to heather, I will refer you to this brilliant expose' and analysis of the phenomenon of female narcissism, though this article -and just about everything that this blogger writes- should be taken with a grain of salt.

Take me (seriously) (Udolpho)

Somewhat interesting article, though the author seems to have a big chip on their shoulder about something and I can't agree with probably more than half the things they say.

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
His 'chip' i find to be part of his appeal -but really its sort of a shtick to make is blogs more interesting. I also can't agree with the opposite of what he says either, i cannot deny his criticisms even if i cannot give my whole hearted support to all of them.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You exercise naked in the gymnasium with your fratpack buddies.

You sleep in a large dormitory of young men.

You have a lakonic sense of humour.

I did Leonidas a long time ago and noone got it.

You are a big fan of the El Paso indie band.

You went to school in Michigan or NJ.

I doubt you have any connection with Greek restaurants in North London.

You have some Greek ancestry.

It's a games name.

If I win the mighty $ it will cost you $16 to send it to me - so you can give it to your veterans association.