A chance encounter

Dean87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is my very first time ever sharing anything I have written for pleasure rather than work, I hope you enjoy it. it is based on a true story with some embellishment here and there, however since I was heavily featured in this story I have decided to keep my name in it all others are pseudonyms.

This first chapter is more of a preface to introduce you to the three main men of the story, it gets hotter later on, but i'm not giving anything more away.

Feedback would be appreciated if its constructive :D

Thanks for reading and enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the train with his best friend, on their way home from a day’s drinking, both Ryan a somewhat scrawny emo with white blonde hair and Dean a tall dark haired lad with sky blue eyes chatted about the various lads they had seen out in the bars and on the streets of Liverpool.

Whilst talking and looking around Dean Spotted a young lad sitting back headphones in, feet on the seats staring at nothing, he was like nothing he had ever saw before; around about 19 or 20, short mousy brown hair, large full lips and the brownest eye’s he had ever seen- the lad was dressed like your typical scouse scally; grey cotton tracksuit pants, a black Nike t-shirt and the standard 110 trainers.

Slyly Dean elbowed his best friend in the side to get his attention, “look at that lad his fit” he said, “oh who….?” Said Ryan, “him over there, the one with the brown hair”. Ryan looked over and suddenly stood up, shouting loudly “Adam, oi Adam, come here lad”. With that the young lithe lad stud up and walked over and sat down opposite them both.

“yo lad what’s up” said Adam to Ryan, “not much just heading back to ours for a few drinks, what’ve you been up to?”, “lad, fuck all, just been the gym in L1”. The two continued to chat for a while, after explaining that they had went to school together. Dean simply sat there listening to the two of them trying not to stare at the young hunk sitting in front of him. The attraction was intense, he could see his rippling chest muscle straining against his top, his biceps bulging post work out.

Suddenly Adam looked up and met Dean’s eye’s, “what you looking at lad” he said, “looking at me like I’m a piece of meat”, “oh, fuck, sorry lad was just daydreaming” he replied, he could feel his face redden at being caught out, but was hoping the obviously straight lad would fall for the lie.

Soon they had arrived at Huntscross train station, the three walked in the same direction happy to chat away and reminiscing about old times for Ryan and Adam and getting to know each with Dean. As they approached a busy intersection Adam announce he would be going right, whilst Dean and Ryan where heading left back to their house. Suddenly Dean blurted out “hey, you wanna come round to ours? It’s not far, we’re just having a few drinks if you fancy it?” Adam looked at the two quizzically for a few minutes, then replied “yea sure why not got nothing else to do tonight”, with that the three took the left hand turn and walked back to their house.

A few hours had passed and the three young lads sat in the garden drinking and chatting when Ryan announced he was going to bed, he had work in the morning and it was already past 2 in the morning. That left just Dean and Adam now very drunk sitting on the ground and talking about all the usual things new friends talk about, jobs, school, friends and past lovers. For some reason Dean decided to slightly bend the truth and turn the lads he had been with into girls, it just felt better to not openly admit to Adam he was gay.

After A few more drinks and idle chit chat dean was tired and decided it was time for bed, he turned to Adam and Said "so i'm off to bed lad, there a couch there or you can jump in with me if your staying". Adam stood up looked at the couch through the patio doors the looked at the stairs, slightly mumbling his speech he said "your bed lad, not sleeping on that, its tiny". so after a quick tidy up of the garden, cans and bottles in the bin, the two headed upstairs.

Dean felt terribly nervous letting this guy who he was very attracted to in to his bed, especially after not telling him of his sexuality but then again he was pretty sure nothing would ever happen, and after all what was wrong with two friends sharing a bed. so in bed they got putting on the latest resident evil to watch as they fell asleep, they continued chatting for a while, nothing of importance, until they finally drifted off.

what felt like hours but could have only been minutes as the movie hadn't progressed very far, Dean woke with a jolt feeling an arm around his waist, the undeniable feeling of a hard cock pressed into his back, the hot breath on his neck, a hand grasping his peck with now completely erect nipple. what was going on why was Adam spooning him? why was he hard? all these questions and many more ran through his head at a mile a minute. what he did know was he liked it and his dick was harder than he had ever felt it, leaking pre-cum aching to be touched, begging for release.

The two lay there for what felt like years, Dean to scared to move in case Adam let go of him. After a while Dean felt an ever so light shift in the bed, then all of a sudden the hard cock in his back was pressed firmly against his tight round bum, managing to get directly in between the cheeks, at the same time the arm around him grasped harder and pulled him closer to Adam. This was how they fell asleep properly completely entangled in each others arms, hard cocks and intertwined legs. the last thought that ran through Dean's mind was whats going on? is this deliberate or just because he's asleep? I guess only time will tell, but even if nothing more that drunk spooning came from it then so be it cause this is hot.

D

deleted871301

I'm hard now... please continue... Hot story

Dean87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So here is chapter 2.

hope you enjoy, the next chapter is nearly complete it's longer than this one so might take a few days before its finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came around quickly, far too quickly for Dean’s liking, the whole night Adam had spooned him and it felt like the whole night they were both hard. Dean must have woke up several times during the night and each time he felt the familiar feeling of his new friends rock hard cock pressing against the material of his boxies, the tip placed directly over his hole; each time more and more pre-cum leaked from his hard throbbing cock, soaking into his underwear and driving him crazy.

As every guy knows when you wake up horny with a cock pressed against your hole, your normal and only reaction is to instinctively arch your back and grind on that cock, the feeling has no comparison, sheer and utter bliss is the only way to explain it. That’s what happened that morning; as Dean pushed back half asleep, forgetting just who was in the bed with him he pushed his ass right up against Adam’s cock, his neck against his face and a loud moan escaped his mouth. Dean was in absolute heaven, until he remembered he was being held by a new friend and straight one at that.

He wanted to stop to get out of the bed run to the bathroom and wank his begging cock, but he didn't the thought of leaving that warm embrace was just horrible. So there he stayed not grinding against him but running through his mind was the thought of what could be happening. Dean must have drifted off to sleep again, for the next time he woke he was further entangled in Adam’s arms; his left arm was now under Dean’s neck and drifting down caressing his left pec, his right was now under his shirt grasping his left pec and nipple hard, his lips where on Deans neck, not really kissing it but just there, the heat of his breath sending shivers throughout Dean’s body.

Not long after this Adam woke up properly- to say he freaked out is an understatement. He literally jerked away from the half asleep man in the bed with him, as much as he could at the time considering his left arm was trapped under Dean’s neck. That’s when he shook him awake properly and said “dude, what happened last night? And why the fuck are we snuggling like this?” Dean pretending he had only just woke up simply replied “what? Erm we got drunk, you stayed over and I have no idea, you’re the one spooning me”.

The two quickly disentangled themselves from each other and lay in bed chatting for a while, in Dean’s opinion they stayed there only long enough for a boner to go away. Soon enough Adam got up got dressed and left. All in all it was one of the hottest mornings of Dean’s life but also one of the most disappointing, he kept running over it in his head should he have made a move should he have tried something when the lad was asleep? NO, both of those things would have been wrong.

So he lay there in his bed thinking about seeing Adam in just his underwear, the tight rippling muscles literally all over his body, he was defined head to toe and gorgeous. Soon enough he was hard again, so after a night of constantly being hard, sharing a bed with the man of his dreams and feeling a hard cock pressed against his hole, he did what any other man would do wiped of his underwear threw his t-shirt to the floor and lay there naked, with his left had he caressed his right nipple sending shivers of please throughout his body. With his right he began playing with his throbbing cock. His cock stood at a solid 7 inches in length and roughly 6 in girth, the head hooded in tight foreskin that was at that moment in time gliding backwards and forwards over his glisteningly large head. No lube would be needed today he was literally saturated in pre-cum. As he lay there slowly jerking his meat thinking about the young lad who had just left his bed and house for hopefully not the last time, his left hand moved down to his large furry balls, cupping them both in a firm grip- this elucidated a low pitch moan from Dean’s mouth and another spurt of pre-com to leak from the head of his cock.

Dean Quickly wiped the pre-cum of his cock with his left hand, he then rubbed it all over his tight hole, fingers slipping in and out to the rhythm of his wanking, he knew he wouldn't last long simply because he was so turned on and because of how long he had been hard the previous night. His stroking and fingering intensified, quick long strokes of his thick veiny cock, two fingers sliding around his hole, his breathing becoming heavier, his heart and mind racing at his own imagination, all he could think about was Adam and his cock penetrating his sweet 20 year old hole, face to face so he could see the pleasure and pain that he was causing the more submissive lad, fucking him so hard that Dean was screaming out for mercy but at the same time he knew he would be begging for more.

All these thoughts running threw his mind had Dean shaking in absolute ecstasy, he was so close to that final release he could hardly move his right arm fast enough to keep up with his own vivid sex daydream, just as he knew his was about to come he closed his eyes and envisioned Adam leaning down kissing him hard and blowing his own load deep in his arse, with this that Dean exploded, his moan of pure unadulterated pleasure must surely have been heard from miles away a pure guttural sound of final release, his cum flew from hid tortured cock in three spurts, the first and most powerful hitting the wall behind his bed, the second hit his own face and the third landed on his chest. Dean lay there in post orgasmic bliss panting hard, simply spent, he was enjoying the alone time and was thinking about when he could next wank to the thought of the stud who had only 15 minutes ago left his room.

Suddenly a knock came to the door and the voice of his house mate could be heard shouting threw the door “Dean, get up we’ve got work soon”, oh shit thought Dean, that’s all I need today, my heads throbbing and now I have to go deal with customers. So quickly he cleaned himself up and got out of bed to answer the door, there Ryan stood in his bar staff shirt, badge crooked and still looking a little rough from last night. “Come on, we’ll be late again and it’s your shift today dickhead” he said. Ryan quickly dodged the slap he knew was heading his was for swearing at his friend and simply said “oh and I told Adam to pop over the pub later to interview for the new bar man job that’s available”. With that Dean smiled and ran to the bathroom quickly into the shower and started daydreaming about what time the lad would come in.

D

deleted871301

Anticipation is a killer... You're good :)

Dean87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm currently working on the next chapter and hope to have it finished this week.

If anyone has and recommendations of what they'd like to hear let me know

Dean