A Change in Attitude helps lot.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Today I had to go to the Supermarket. Some jerk was in front of me in a Minivan blocking me to get to a parking space quickly.

I thought Oh, no , now I am in a bad mood and I am gonna snap at someone who leaves their cart in my way.

The opposite happened. I was patient when the employees were blocking the aisle putting things on the shelf.

Later on a lady who works at the market offered to move my cart out of the way when I was going to get out of her way.

And another lady thanked me for moving her cart out of the way.

As much as I hate those people who leave the cart in the middle of the aisle, I realize that some people are just not concious of their surroundings.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, are you going to change your attitude, mem?
It would help a lot.

I will if you will.

What do you mean by attitude?

I will continue to speak my mind. Post "stupid" threads, and call people out when I am being insulted.

I've already called a truce with 9inch160iq. I don't have a problem with anyone else here.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem tends to spell phonetically.
He means aisle.

WOW, you need to change that ATTITUDE , little mister, (or should I say little senor). If I knew you were gonna deduct points for spelling I would have tried harder.
and I, like most normal people do sometimes misspell a word, if I spelled VERY phonetially I would have just written "ILE".

Horny Alex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, Mem cant spell conscious either, so I guess his teachers gave him some leeway and passed him anyway. There is a remedy for dyslexics or whatever malady Mem has. I suffer from Tourettes Syndrome, and curse uncontrollably in the strangest places, like church or a funeral. I would much rather have Tourettes than some other debiliating diseases. My friends can't wait to see what I come out with next. I had to give up the ministry because of my behavior.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Methinks someone is projecting too much.

Methinks someone is taking someone else's side too much. Go look back at the post and tell me that rubiosa's post was not a Bitchy thing to post. Look objectively.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, Mem cant spell conscious either, so I guess his teachers gave him some leeway and passed him anyway. There is a remedy for dyslexics or whatever malady Mem has. I suffer from Tourettes Syndrome, and curse uncontrollably in the strangest places, like church or a funeral. I would much rather have Tourettes than some other debiliating diseases. My friends can't wait to see what I come out with next. I had to give up the ministry because of my behavior.

I didn't know that this was English 101. Anyway I never figured out how to get the spellcheck thing working on here.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Today I had to go to the Supermarket. Some jerk was in front of me in a Minivan blocking me to get to a parking space quickly.

I thought, "Oh, no[remove space], now I am in a bad mood and I am gonna snap at someone" who leaves their cart in my way.

The opposite happened. I was patient when the employees were blocking the aisle putting things on the shelf.

Later on, a lady who works at the market offered to move my cart out of the way when I was going to get out of her way.

No, they are in the stream, that is where they are, just ask Dolly.

WOW, you need to change that ATTITUDE[remove space], little mister,[remove comma, dildo] (or should I say, little senor?). If I knew you were gonna deduct points for spelling, I would have tried harder.
And I, like most normal people, do sometimes misspell a word; if I spelled VERY phonetically, I would have just written "ILE." [hint, little dildo: in North America, a final period is WITHIN the quotation marks]

I'm sure, if left to your own devices, you will continue to write in a matter that is minimally communicative.
For a non-native speaker of English, you do fairly well.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem tends to spell phonetically.
He means aisle.

How is this not condescending? Maybe bitchy was the wrong word. If you look objectively from my viewpoint you willl see my side. He is in effect calling me stupid.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think aisle agree with you on that :tongue:
Now now, C - know won lyks a smardaz

No?! Really?? :wink:

Mem - please chill - is there any need for all this confrontational ire?

I am seeing how vile some of you are that gang up on a person.