A Chub Chasers Dream Site....

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....I logged onto this site Ordinary People thinking it might be interesting and hot to see regular guys. Evidently every out of shape man in the universe got an email asking to send in their pics....and they DID! :biggrin1: There are a few cute guys but mostly obese guys thinking they're being sexy. There's a few cool vintage pics and clips tho.
Enjoy. Keep the Alka Seltzer close by!

This site is more like it for me for ordinary guys!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Hells you are going to love LuridDigs.com the best of all body types. plus interior decorating.

thanks go to Mr. Bbucko.. he posted the link a long time back.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
....I logged onto this site Ordinary People thinking it might be interesting and hot to see regular guys. Evidently every out of shape man in the universe got an email asking to send in their pics....and they DID! :biggrin1: There are a few cute guys but mostly obese guys thinking they're being sexy. There's a few cool vintage pics and clips tho.
Enjoy. Keep the Alka Seltzer close by!

This site is more like it for me for ordinary guys!
Not all that bad, which, I may be saying, because, I am not always the best shape. It also has quite a few blog links on the right side for more pleasures.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love my muscular, dreamy types... but will always appreciate the average Joe a bit more. Some of the men on that site I would have no problems fooling around with.

Major emphasis on the one who was posing with some sled dogs. :wink:

Last edited: