A cock down to your knees?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in Everett, WA. I would go to a nude beach in Edmounds. Once I saw this black skinny guy walking along the water and he had to have at least 9-10" of hanging cock, just flopping in the breeze. Really looked fantastic. About 2 hours later I was walking around and saw this guy attempting to sit on this monster and take all of it. The look on his face was priceless when he finally did it. 4 hours later he was still sitting on his cock, not doing anything but sitting on it. I guess that once he managed to get that monster inside his ass, he didn't want to let it go.

I can't belive that I would be any different than he was.

Craig

mark999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never seen one myself but a guy at work who went to a nudist beach on holiday saw a guy with a cock down to his knees.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I'm from London, can I say I know some cock-er-knees?

No, that was terrible. I think I should hide for a few days.

Reactions: kilogram

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True story!

I was walking in the mall one day and noticed this handsome, 20-something guy walking toward me. He had longish hair (down to his shoulders) and very tight, light-blue jeans on. When I looked down at this crotch area, I almost fainted! He was showing a very big bulge that went down his left leg and ended about 1" above his left knee--and it looked like it was still soft! As he passed by me, I just had to stop him and say something to break the ice.
"Excuse me," I said. "I really like your jeans. Where did you get them?"
He slowly smiled and replied, "Is it my jeans you're interested in...or what's in them?"
Then he turned and walked on. To this day I wish I had followed through with his lead.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bg DkLvr:
I'll bet you would'nt mind bumping into him again!!!

Here's my contribution:
I posted this in another thread also
but it seem's most appropriate here...

Just remembered this today...
thought I'd share the memory...
visited Chicago...had to stop to go pee...
Walked into a McDonalds...never visited one before
with all black people in it...being from Canada...strange, had to be buzzed
into the washroom...
went to open the stall door and this huge guy is sitting
there with a hardon that was resting on his knee's.!!!
I was stunned by the sight...
Guess he forgot to lock the door, I aplogized and left
red as a beet i'm sure...
Never saw one like that before...
Guess he was waiting for it to go down...LOL

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True story!

I was walking in the mall one day and noticed this handsome, 20-something guy walking toward me. He had longish hair (down to his shoulders) and very tight, light-blue jeans on. When I looked down at this crotch area, I almost fainted! He was showing a very big bulge that went down his left leg and ended about 1" above his left knee--and it looked like it was still soft! As he passed by me, I just had to stop him and say something to break the ice.
"Excuse me," I said. "I really like your jeans. Where did you get them?"
He slowly smiled and replied, "Is it my jeans you're interested in...or what's in them?"
Then he turned and walked on. To this day I wish I had followed through with his lead.
Yes, yes, yes! Oh goodness you should have picked up on this lead! Never mind, you'll have another opportunity one day, I'm sure.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a nudist resort in Florida probably sometime in September at Paradise Lakes and saw a petite young woman walking nude around the pool areas with a tall black man who was wearing surfer type shorts -I just noiticed they made a nice looking interracial couple and the great height difference. Second time I noticed them they were still walking around the pool area -she naked and him clothed and I thought well everyone is supposed to be nude in the pool area and besides why would he go to a nude resort and not be nude -.Third time I noticed them they stopped at pool side chairs 15 feet away from me and put towels on the chairs and sat down -her naked ,him still clothed until he stood up finally - dropped his shorts and after doing a double-take- saw a cock that must have been 8 or more inches flaccid- made my 5 inch flaccid seem small- Got a chance to talk with them in the pool a few minutes- seems this was his first time at a resort and his gf talked him into it -they had been dating several months -I just welcomed him as a newbie to naturism and as I left the area wondered how she could walk with him as a bf lol

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Trev3 for the pic...:smile:

In regards to...the comment by so and so...about being a fake...
would you care to share the documentation ?
I'd be surprised if you did!

The guy that made the Long Dong Silver vid was interviewed on UK television several years ago, I taped the show and still have it. He explained in detail how the video and the accompanying stills were produced. If you've ever seen the Long Dong Silver video, the producer appears in the scene where he introduces Long Dong to the ladies.

The 'dick' is a latex prosthetic that was attached to the actors own penis. He had one of the 'stunt cocks' with him during the interview, somewhat degraded after several years of not being used.

The still pictures, like the one shown earlier, were very carefully made-up and staged so they would stand up to closer scrutiny. The prosthetics didn't have to have the same level of detail.

Who says it was the net and photoshopping that was the start of the penis fantasy business. It's been around since theatrical make-up was invented!

cheers

Dillon

fredfred

Experimental Member
Media
the longest dick I've seen was on an Arab young guy (18 y old) in the swimming-pool lockerroom. His penis hung halfway down his thigh. everybody was amazed!

gladwyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a Toronto bath several years ago and wondered why it was so slow. Went into the dry sauna and it was packed with men whacking off and shooting loads. In the middle of the room sitting on a bench was a guy with a cock to his knees. Never seen so much cum flying around and a dick that big.