A Commando Day

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Last Saturday I decided to ban underwear for a whole day, and went out commando, as well as sleep naked.

Well, I really liked it, and i think I should do it more often: the feeling of my manhood filling my trousers was hot, as well as the one of my cock bouncing:rolleyes: .

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ciao Proudly Italian: Commando is fun. I get nearly the same kick out of lightweight boxers, and have been hanging loose for a year now. The feeling is addictive, and I feel highly charged sexually most of the day. I gave away most of my briefs to charity not long ago. I hate being restrained and will never go back. I slept naked for years and love it. It works for me!

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last Saturday I decided to ban underwear for a whole day, and went out commando, as well as sleep naked.

Well, I really liked it, and i think I should do it more often: the feeling of my manhood filling my trousers was hot, as well as the one of my cock bouncing:rolleyes: .

Exactly! thats why I've freeballed for the last couple of years. And I've slept naked all my life.

I can't figure any good reason to put on underwear. Go ahead, Italian, make it a commando YEAR!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Welcome to the club, Proudly Italian! It is indeed a great feeling and I go commando as often as possible and can't even remember the alst time I wore anything to bed. Enjoy the freedom! :cool: :smile:

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been going commando more frequently now since I started PE, plus I have been sleeping naked just about every night. Great feeling!

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stay naked in my house all the time and of course i sleep naked.oddly enough when i dress for work i wear boxer briefs..my balls and penis are free yet contained....actually tried going commando one sunday to church ...found that the material of my pants were strangely erotic....not a good thing listening to the rev. and praising God while i have a roaring hardon...we stand a lot in church and to hide i tried holding my bible against it..lol just made it harder..lol lol...that was 1 very interesting sunday.....

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been free range for years (since 2001!)
I could never stand that hot and restrained feeling... hell, if it worked for Einstein :) Still wear breifs for serious running though, if you pop out running full sprint, you'll never want to repeat the experience...

Sobeluver, give it a shot, if you dont like it you can always go back... soft cotton, not too tight - plenty of room to roam, you'll see why its better.

By the way SanDiegoBoxerGuy - not wanting to sound unimaginative, but, giving your underwear to charity ?!?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I free ball on the odd occassion, but being a briefs man all my life it's a tough habit to break. Especially since my boys and general need a house ! Seriously though, I have tried it once or twice but cannot really get over the whole idea that the only thing standing between me and being totally naked in front of another person is a thread bare pair of jeans or knee length shorts. I blush just at the thought. Literally.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been free range for years (since 2001!)
FREE RANGE - Good one! Haven't heard that one before.

By the way SanDiegoBoxerGuy - not wanting to sound unimaginative, but, giving your underwear to charity ?!?
There are 2 places nearby that accept donations of used items: Goodwill and Salvation Army. Anything I want to get rid of that has value I donate to them. Clothes, old appliances, etc. Some poor person appreciates it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Giving Briefs to Charity. It was reported several years ago that Bill Clinton, then the President of the United States of America deducted $3.00 each for his used briefs that he donated to Charity the previous year.

If it is good enough for Him, it should certainly work for most everyone else.

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Recently I am really starting to enjoy going commando. I think it all began when I started swimming at the gym. I would always forget to bring clean underwear to wear home...so I freeball. It was pretty hot! So, I started trying this in other areas of my life.

My running shorts have a linner, but it has absolutely no support. So, usually I wear a jock or some briefs. A couple of times last week I did not wear a jock or briefs. It was liberating!

Yesterday, I actually freeballed around campus in my Abercrombie sweat pants. That was hot! My penis just flopped around. It was hillarious. It I saw people coming towards me I would always look away until I got right up on them. Then I woud look them in the eye...to discover they were watching my crotch. They would try to quickly look up, but then turn their head in embarrassment. I would just smile. I wanted to comfort them and say...It's cool! hahahahaha

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love going on commando....but i usually just do it at home or when i just have to go out a bit...because that feeling of my material bouncing all day gives me some hardons...and its not very easy to hide this thing when i'm wearing large pants...so....comando is great for me, as sleeping naked is...but...at home....

i dont want to scare anyone!
(well...sometimes...)

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if being cut changes anything here? I'm cut, and I'm pretty sure that makes me less sensitive, so for me spontaneous erections are not a hazard - not without appropriate events anyway, then I'm happy to oblige :0)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that when I wear underwear to bed at night, during the night I don't seem to get hard ons. However, when I don't wear anything, I will wake up a couple of times in the night with a hard on. Now, I don't wear underwear to bed! As to not wearing during the day, yes, on ocassion, it really feels good to have yourself "free". But normally, I do wear something, if nothing else a jock strap.

thecook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't worn underwear all summer-I love to hang loose and free,and I have always slept naked,since I was a teenager.Who needs the restriction of clothing when trying to sleep,or whatever??I am a naturist anyway so less is always better when it comes to clothing(obviously within appropriate boundaries).We are born naked,it's only society's conventions that force us to cover up.The world should go naked more often!!

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Welcome to the community of the enlightened.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone sleep with their jackets on? Anoyne sleep with their shoes on? Huh? Then why squeze your lovenuts while resting? If you take a good shower daily, there ain't no need for a tight thing around your junk to keep you clean. You know someone said that the temperature of the male genitals - aka balls- is higher than the rest of the body that's why they are outside. If you keep them close to your body, that's what tight underwear do, you may cause minor disfunctions... I'm not a doctor, but it makes perfect sense to me. So freeballers of the world, unite, cum toghether for the sake of your future...