A comment on feminism

maynard

Just Browsing
Media
I think it's going a bit far to state that it's been an unequivocal gain for men. For example, previously men could expect that women would do all the housework, childcare, etc. But having women do all this work and nothing else is wrong for the same reason that having black slaves do it all is wrong.

Now we as a society still have a ways to go, but the a woman's ability to become something other than a housewife, secretary, school teacher, or nurse has been a clear gain to society, but most importantly it's been a gain to women who were previously prevented from realizing their aspirations as individuals.

Women entering the workforce en masse has not been a gain at all for society. In fact it's been terrible for society. Leaving children with strangers to look after them, if they're being looked after at all, and giving a much larger number of women an incentive to initiate divorce at a higher rate, and often for horseshit reasons, splitting their families apart and leaving children fatherless is not what is needed for a society to last.

If a woman wishes to have a career then she should do so and not make new people because new people need to be looked after and for many obvious reasons, the mother is the best candidate.

Without families, a society is on it's way out and for a family you need a man and a woman to do the only things required of them. For a society to not collapse, all that is needed from women is to give birth and raise children. Having a career has nothing at all to do with this.

It's unfortunate that some women absolutely had to work, but for most women, it wasn't necessary. And entering the workforce in huge numbers when there was no demand for them only lowered wages for men so they could accommodate the new workers.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blah. Not much to add other than I don't really see eye to eye with most feminists, many of the ones I have encountered are too anti-man for my tastes.