A Completely Unofficial SIZE FAQ

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're right. I think websites and stuff that go on about the average being between 5 or 6 inches are being conservative. Maybe it's medical practice to try and make people feel good, so that all the little ones dont feel particularly small.
But I mean, some ex girlfriends of mine have been quite detailed about cocks and they all said mine is by far the smallest they've seen, and I'm 4", i mean, not 2 or something! SO big differences do exist.

Last edited:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went back and read this entire thread to get the flavor of what the OP and others had to say. It is my belief that Doc nailed the FAQ to a tee. Splendid detective work I might add. With the exception of racial differences I like to chime in on this if I could. Someone brought up the concept that Afro-American men have a higher frequency of being above the statistical curve in both length and girth. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I had either read or heard that this supposed fact was untrue. What I had known from something I had either read or recalled was that statistically the Native-American holds to top percentile among all races. I don't recall exact dimensions, however. Not attempting to get into any kind of pissing contest amongst the races. Because I want to state categorically I am not. Its just something I managed to latch onto.
I do recall somewhere of another study that was done about the population of Japan that was done many, many years after the end of WWII, whereby it was noted that the average height of the Japanese had increased dramatically when the Japanese had been introduced to Westernized cuisine, such as McDonalds, & KFC. Obviously it has nothing to do with penis size, but I suppose a correlation could be made in that reguard if the valid study were done to extrapolate height & weight to penis size. I don't exactly know of one, however. Gteat job Doc. Thanks again.

Last edited: