A concern about pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Domain, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Domain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just started to pump on thursday using Pump Toy's Sun Tea Jar conversion kit and a big Sun Tea Jar (no surprises there but they are a bitch to get a hold off out of season) and while I'm *really* glad with the results it's had on my balls I'm conered that I may be doing it wrong since after four 15 minute sessions at 3.5 in.Hg, my balls will have increased dramatically in size but my penis has had no change except a little firmness at its core.

That's all to say: One, should I be concerned that I'm not getting much penile swelling and two, should I be concerned that I lose my swell only after 2 hours or so?

2. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

post some pics of your big project man....!

3. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    Your scrotum is more elastic than your penis. That is why the pump is so much more dramatic there. To really get a good pump on your cock use a tube that fits just it and not your balls, or anything smaller than a STJ.
    The pump usually depletes in about 2 hours anyways,so don't worry.

4. Domain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @ Musclebander:
    Send me a camera and I'd b glad to share!

@Sizeworshipper:
    Thanks a lot. I wasn't sure what expect in reards to pumped time. And I expected that to be the case in regard to the penis part. I guess I just needed a little confirmation. If I get the cash I might get a straight tube but for now I like having big balls more than I care about having a big penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice