A concern about pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Domain, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Domain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just started to pump on thursday using Pump Toy's Sun Tea Jar conversion kit and a big Sun Tea Jar (no surprises there but they are a bitch to get a hold off out of season) and while I'm *really* glad with the results it's had on my balls I'm conered that I may be doing it wrong since after four 15 minute sessions at 3.5 in.Hg, my balls will have increased dramatically in size but my penis has had no change except a little firmness at its core.

That's all to say: One, should I be concerned that I'm not getting much penile swelling and two, should I be concerned that I lose my swell only after 2 hours or so?

2. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

post some pics of your big project man....!

3. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    Your scrotum is more elastic than your penis. That is why the pump is so much more dramatic there. To really get a good pump on your cock use a tube that fits just it and not your balls, or anything smaller than a STJ.
    The pump usually depletes in about 2 hours anyways,so don't worry.

4. Domain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @ Musclebander:
    Send me a camera and I'd b glad to share!

@Sizeworshipper:
    Thanks a lot. I wasn't sure what expect in reards to pumped time. And I expected that to be the case in regard to the penis part. I guess I just needed a little confirmation. If I get the cash I might get a straight tube but for now I like having big balls more than I care about having a big penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted