A Confession to all Fellow Members....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by PacknThick, Dec 29, 2008.

1. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dear Fellow LPSG member that I have met throughout these last few years of membership. I have a confession to make. I may have replied or participated in threads with words of "wisdom" or words of "blending in" just to feel like the rest of the group. I am a virgin. I have not had sex with women and may have had interest with men, but havent done much on that end either. Yes those pics in the gallery are of my dick, but thats all. Its just a dick. I have been in a unique situation online with relationship to partner but it wasnt physical. I apologize for my "make believe" stories or opinions. Not all were make believe, but just the ones of maybe mentioning.."sex was good this wkend" or whatever the sexual experience may have been. This just teaches us that anyone on here can be just that.."anyone" or anything. But very few tell the truth, or some arent worried about the truth. Being that I am a virgin still, thats what kinda messed me up. I waited this long, could have lost it to many, but since I waited this long, I didnt wanna give it up to any lady, and if I was to mess with a dude, I wouldnt want it to be a dump and zip situation. I have issues and may terminate the membership. If I do, it was nice knowing all. :lame:

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey Packn, hope you don't leave too quickly ... I think it takes guts to say what you did. Thanks, too, for the reminder that there are a lot of pretenders here.

Truth being told, I have issues of my own, and lots of people do here. So I hope you'll stick around and show us the gift of your true self for a while.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Thank you for having the courage to be honest with you self and everyone here. I hope you reconsider before you terminate your membership. LPSG needs every open honest person.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

is this another story?

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I seriously doubt anyone on this site is without issues. PackNThick, each person is different sexually. If you chose to remain celibate for the rest of your life, that is nobody's business but yours. Respecting yourself is the begining of a life of happiness. If you lose your self-respect, you've got nothing.

6. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It takes a strong person to be honest about mistakes they've made. Thank you for showing you care and having the courage to tell.

I agree with Nudeyorker, I hope you reconsider before you terminate your membership.

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Don't terminate your membership - you are among friends on this site. Any help you ever require - it is here. The people are wonderful, and the water is warm...jump in!

8. ktnguy

ktnguy New Member

Don't leave, PackThick! That was very courageous of you to let your guard
    down like that. And you never know what you might learn from someone on
    LPSG. Or what you might teach someone!

Think hard before you bail.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It was a strong move of you to come out as you so have, please consider staying and sharing more about yourself with us.

10. luvbigones49

luvbigones49 New Member

Dont Leave. It shows you are a real man to step up and say what you did

11. 7x6

7x6 Member

It is very tempting to create alter-egos on web forums, I almost did the same thing and lots here seem to do the same (how many fakes have been caught by their photos?) but at the end of the day it's far better to use your anonymity to be honest, parts of this site can be surprisingly surportive.

12. open501s

open501s Member

you should stay.

13. D_Tintagel_Demondong

It doesn't matter much that you are a virgin. I wish that I was a virgin again. Sex can become boring and monotonous. Besides, there are many 20-something virgins around.

You don't need to leave this site because of your "issues". I think that you could get a great deal of help from this site.

14. Crosz

Crosz Member

PacknThick, I have you beat by 11 years...really..no joke.
    I hope that you stick around and continue to share;very
    brave of you to step up as you did.

15. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Friend of the site: what a relief to hear your words. We all have a story - some more than others - believe me!! Your courage is admirable and we need more people like you in the world in general.

For you and all one this crazy, great site - a 2009 wish of 3 H's: Happiness, Health and Holiness -

16. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

Gosh Packin Thick. I wish there were more people like you on this website. Please reconsider. If you feel that you are spending too much
    time on the computer I understand. As while this website is interesting.
    It is not a subsitute for real people. But please know that you have mothing to be ashamed of and all the reasons to be proud!

17. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It took guts to come out in this way. I didn't lose it with a girl until I was 21, and a guy when I was 26. I had a lot of issues, too, and no internet to get feedack from. Stick around.

18. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

I agree Packin, that took guts. I know how you feel, im kinda in the same boat in that im a virgin. i have issues myself, mostly self confidence and all that jazz. but in all honesty it is this website that has helped me gain confidence and become who i always wanted to pretend to be. Stick around Packin, if every member of LPSG were as honest as you, even if they did pretend for a time, this place would be so much better. it is after all a support group.

19. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Packn, now is not the time for you to leave. Who better to help, advise and support you then LPSG members. As an earlier poster stated, most of the members have some kind of issue. I don't imagine you are alone. I'm sure there are other members that are also virgins.

I didn't loose my virginity until I was in my mid to late 20s. I was terrified and as silly as this sounds I thought if I didn't have sex then maybe I wasn't really gay. And when it finally happened the man that took my virginity couldn't have been better. He was very gentle and patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything we did.

My advise to you is choose your first partner very carefully. You want someone who is loving and compassionate not someone that just wants to put another knotch on the bedpost. Don't rush into anything unless your comfortable with the person. Don't allow anyone to force you to do anything you don't want to do. And play safe always.

I hope your first experience will be as amazing as mine was.

20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should continue. Maybe you can learn from the members and we can learn from you.

Draft saved Draft deleted