A Confession to all Fellow Members....

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's OK, PackNThick. This culture's biased toward early male knowledge of (and experience with) sex.

Wait until it's the right time with the right person. That may take some time to figure out.

Me, I had lots of oral sex and handjob play from the age of 10 on (long story). But I lost my anal virginity at the age of 35 to a wonderful, sensitive, considerate topman who soothed my fears and made me enjoy bottoming (no small feat, considering all of my issues with pain, masculinity, self-image, etc.).

My point is that there are others out there who, if not in love with you, will at least treat you kindly and sensitively and who will help make your first time a truly memorable experience for you.

My best to you,

NCbear (whose first time at 35 years old was stunning in its warmth and passion)

LongandBigSub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dear Fellow LPSG member that I have met throughout these last few years of membership. I have a confession to make. I may have replied or participated in threads with words of "wisdom" or words of "blending in" just to feel like the rest of the group. I am a virgin. I have not had sex with women and may have had interest with men, but havent done much on that end either. Yes those pics in the gallery are of my dick, but thats all. Its just a dick. I have been in a unique situation online with relationship to partner but it wasnt physical. I apologize for my "make believe" stories or opinions. Not all were make believe, but just the ones of maybe mentioning.."sex was good this wkend" or whatever the sexual experience may have been. This just teaches us that anyone on here can be just that.."anyone" or anything. But very few tell the truth, or some arent worried about the truth. Being that I am a virgin still, thats what kinda messed me up. I waited this long, could have lost it to many, but since I waited this long, I didnt wanna give it up to any lady, and if I was to mess with a dude, I wouldnt want it to be a dump and zip situation. I have issues and may terminate the membership. If I do, it was nice knowing all. :lame:

I just want to tell you that everyone has different reasons for coming here. To be honest I don't think anyone is really out with who they are because there aren't a lot of face pics on this site.

I have noticed that most of the people come here feel predominantly like I do; they want to explore their sexual feelings on line without feeling repressed and ridiculed. However not all people are going to click with you, and that's fine, so just don't open their threads, but some do, and open those.

Do what feels best to you, but do know that everyone on this site, I think, has issues.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just carry on with life as you wish PacknThick
Come Go Stay Leave .. as you wish
Return in a year or 2 whatever
You are Human no different to anyone else LPSG
Life and living is just one big OPEN Book
ENJOY it while you have it .. is what i say'
enz

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Fellow LPSG member that I have met throughout these last few years of membership. I have a confession to make. I may have replied or participated in threads with words of "wisdom" or words of "blending in" just to feel like the rest of the group. I am a virgin. I have not had sex with women and may have had interest with men, but havent done much on that end either. Yes those pics in the gallery are of my dick, but thats all. Its just a dick. I have been in a unique situation online with relationship to partner but it wasnt physical. I apologize for my "make believe" stories or opinions. Not all were make believe, but just the ones of maybe mentioning.."sex was good this wkend" or whatever the sexual experience may have been. This just teaches us that anyone on here can be just that.."anyone" or anything. But very few tell the truth, or some arent worried about the truth. Being that I am a virgin still, thats what kinda messed me up. I waited this long, could have lost it to many, but since I waited this long, I didnt wanna give it up to any lady, and if I was to mess with a dude, I wouldnt want it to be a dump and zip situation. I have issues and may terminate the membership. If I do, it was nice knowing all. :lame:
I'm very impressed by this post. You should be proud of yourself for the bravery inside of you that it took to make that post; to come clean.

You have earned my respect. See you around, Packn!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm very impressed by this post. You should be proud of yourself for the bravery inside of you that it took to make that post; to come clean.

You have earned my respect. See you around, Packn!

Seconded.

NCbear (who's glad PacknThick is here at LPSG! :smile:)

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If this is the road to being a more honest person than good for you. I usually assume when someone says they just had great sex this past weekend that it might be a statement that they just had a good jack off session. Hope you stay cuz the site is fun and you should enjoy the guys here in how ever you need them.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck on your journey into life. Perhaps a break from the internet is good; it can help break up the rut, routine, or groove in which one gets caught.

Edit: I noticed you started this thread 13 months ago and you are still online. Good to have you around.

Last edited:

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just picked up on the thread, and so glad that your here Packin. The adventure in life is always interesting, and in reading the posts the amount of respect that we have for one another is so positive. What you did carries so much honor, and deserves our respect.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you're here. I respect your honesty. It would be a better world if there were more honest people like you, especially in Washington D.C. You have a lot to contribute.