A continuation of my other thread kinda

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
well in another thread i mentioned how men dont get along with me. well i was on a party and this guy who i have helped at work, who i been nothing but nice too kept on dissing me around the females.

He has a gf and was sitting with her on another table with like a mixed group of men and women and i was on another table surrounded by women and some other guy was in the corner too. well anyway across the room my supposed 'friend' tries dissing me.

i wasn't even talking to him but focussing on the conversation around me and periodically like every 2 minutes he'd diss my shirt, my hair, just about anything. In group situations women treat me like a man, they dont jump on me or try and play with my hair or anything but u know they treat me like a woman should treat a man with respect and women like talking to me.

He on the other hand gets treated like a little brother and they'd make jokes about him having a little dick(i dont know if its true, i think they're jokin who knows) and just treat him like a non-sexual threat (kinda like women treat flamboyant gay men). He constantly says shit like he'd beat me up if i do this or that (kinda passive aggresively) i ignore him and one time this chick told him 'yeah right' (i'm guessing since im more built then he is) and ever since he has been trying to diss me , my family, anything he can.

Why can't i find male acquaintances/friends who aren't cockblocker/assholes/dickheads??? I mean i know he suffers from low self esteem and i never diss him even jokingly try and belittle him.

Well anyway lately after the party we were just chucking a tennis ball to each other, not with any force then he suddenly chucks one at my face getting me in the mouth. Nothing went bleeding or anything. but lately he has been trying to get aggressive. i'm not aggressive by nature, but damn he is pushing on my nerves.

Why can't he just be a friend. i dont hate on other men. i'm just not the type.