A couple of my favorite fakes...

madasa

Just Browsing
Media
Being very fascinated by the world of huge dicks, dongs, and cocks, I've managed to turn up a few that people LOVE to circulate on all sorts of sites. In fact, the second one has turned up twice so far in the galleries, under the names bigjon1 and big1swales, or something to that effect. The first one is too big for me to upload directly (literally and figuratively), but it is a pic of our favorite man, tristan, in which he lets his horse dong hang free*. find him here: http://www.abadboy.com/amateur/0204/gal-239.htm. The third is one I've seen on ratemyadultpic.com, and it turns me on everytime. He may be a fuckin' twink, but his cock sure as hell gets me off. The fourth one i'm almost sure is photoshopped, as i've seen it numerous times as well. Even so, that is one thick pole of meat. I'd prance around naked in public if that thing hung between my legs:biggrin1:. Enjoy!
lpsg 2.jpg

lpsg 3.jpg

images.jpg

*now i do acknowledge that some have claimed his pictures are photoshopped with subtlety, but i seriously cannot find an error in the second picture. honestly, that is one breathtaking dong, although the only slight misgiving i have is about his ballsac, as it is abnormally small.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funny thing is, they've all been members here at one time or another, and a couple of them still are. I dare say, now you've posted these pics, that some other newbie member will think that nobody has ever seen these before and 'adopt' them as themselves.

cheers

Dillon