a couple of questions about a curved penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pnlover123, Feb 16, 2010.

1. pnlover123

pnlover123 New Member

i have 3 questions,
    1. is it possible to straighten a curved penis, curved upwards

2. after it is straightened, does it look longer? reason i asked is because if i measure mine from the front it is around 5, if i measure it from the backside, its around a 6. So if i can somehow straighten it, will the front be around 6 inches also?

3. does a curved penis hit the g spot more often?

thanks in advance

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

1. Maybe
    2. 5 1/2"
    3. Don't know; I'm gay.:biggrin1:

3. pnlover123

pnlover123 New Member

i hear if you have a lot of sex regularly you can fix this, is that possible?

4. Oliver_Clothesoff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Someone asked pretty much the same thing in the latest issue of Playboy (March p. 27). Assuming you weren't born that way, it's called Peyronie's disease and is caused by damage to the sheath under the skin that doesn't heal properly. Scarring on the top causes it to curve upwards. Says if it's not severe a Dr. may suggest keeping an eye on it for 12 to 18 months to see if it stabilizes. It also says "No vitamins, pills, injections, or ointments have been found to be consistantly effective." It also says there are devices you can buy that claim to get things straightened out but they don't always work and can make things worse. If you do get it straightened out it may be a cm or two longer. Since you're asking it sounds like something you're concerned about so I'd ask a Dr. just for your own peace of mind rather than relying on what you hear from a bunch of strangers on a web site. Or look up Peyronie's disease and see what you can find out. Hope this helps and good luck.

5. panah77

panah77 New Member

Just with one partner or need more than one ? :biggrin1:

Point number 3 :
    I heard that it more likely an advantage with the curved condition

6. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have no idea if a man can straighten out a curved cock but damn...why would you want to aside from the ruler? And, if it measures 6 on one side does that not make you 6 inches?

I love a curved cock. Check this one out - it's gorgeous! http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/220452/cat/500/ppuser/99034

And to answer your question abou the g-spot - you have a little bit of a natural advantage - yes.

7. Schwaver

Schwaver New Member

Albums:
    G-Point

I have a real curved penis and there are a enough women, who confirm
    meeting the G-point.

First I was afraid, when I see, that my penis got a curve -before it was straight. But after I enjoyed it, because women like it. :smile:

Here a pic:

Attached Files:

8. pnlover123

pnlover123 New Member

that one is curved down though...yea i guess i still want a straight one mine is not that bent or i cant tell i just think the straight ones look better and probably will feel better ?

Draft saved Draft deleted