A couple of questions:

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mountainjew, Oct 14, 2009.

1. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

1) How common is nerves on the 1st time. Just that we've fooled a lot and tonight we were actually going to do the deed (we are ex's and now....well confuzzled) but I lost it.
    Thing is i used to be really bad, I even hated poeple touching my cock, which would cause me to lose it. Iam sure I explained this way back when we were actually going out, but obviously forgotten over the months.

2)Again a common question:
    How common is it for a guy not to cum by someone else? Just again he's said that he's never came with someone else pleasuring him. Male and female.
    I have read about the problem where poeple get so used to masturbating sexual experiences with somene else does nothing for them....which I may also have a bit of.

Thanks for any help or words of advice.

2. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

can't see the edit button but by losing it i mean the erection, not an instanious-ejaculation.

3. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say both are common and I suffered from both #1 and #2 when I first started having sex. No sure fire way to solve either problem but here is my advice

1.) It's all mental, so there isn't anything anyone else can do except for you to get over it. Just hope you can find a partner who is understanding and willing to help you through this. Yeah I know, easier said than done.

I also started taking chlorophyll pills for a while. Apparently they really help your blood flow and might even make your erections harder. I don't really know if they work or not, but I do think they help mentally. It feels like you have a boost.

2.) What I did to solve this problem is stop jacking off and find a position where I could cum. The best one for me was to have my partner lying face down on the bed with me on top. First couple times, that was the only way I could cum. From there you just expand to other positions.

Also I don't think this works for everyone, but try having sex while you need to pee. It makes me super sensitive and allows me to cum much quicker.

4. CascadeMDG

CascadeMDG Member

I doubt the chlorophyll pills did anything. Chlorophyll is the chemical that plants use to generate energy from sunlight. Probably more of a placebo effect.

5. Mrmaxwell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Both are common. Getting to know the person, and becoming comfortable around them can eliminate both easily. For one night stands, or quick fuck relationships; do it enough, and they'll go away.

6. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

cheer guys.
    Yeah back when i first started fooling around with poeple just them grabbing my cock to jack me off I would lose the erection due to being that uncomfortable..well not physically uncomfortable, but you know. I thought I was over it but my last one night stand it sort of happened again.

7. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, you're totally normal, dude. There's nothing weird about nerves, feeling uncomfortable, etc. Also, there are lots of people who have trouble getting off under someone else's steam. That can be for any number of reasons, mostly psychological ones, and rarely physical ones. People who use kung-fu grip when they beat off often report difficulty coming with someone else.

Draft saved Draft deleted