A crazy night

bighungman10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a concert with a friend on the weekend. There was a couple there that we got chatting to. The chick was really talkative and flirty but I didn't read much into it, I just figured that was her personality.

We lost them in the crowd and went on with our night. In the morning the girl from the couple had added me on Facebook. I accepted and didn't think much more about it. That night she messaged me saying how nice it was to meet me and how much fun we could have if we caught up again. Now I'm starting to wonder if this couple are swingers looking for someone to join them.

The chat started to get dirty, and then she says "If you ever want to meet up give me a call." I asked for her number and texted her. The first thing she says is "I can't stop thinking about the things we could have done that night." She meant if we had snuck off into the darkness somewhere at the concert. It turns out she doesn't have sex with her partner because apparently he doesn't turn her on.

So I don't know about anyone else out there but I have never really had a woman come on to me this strongly, with so little effort on my part. We arranged to meet in a carpark (new experience for me!).

When I drove into this place it was the creepiest backstreet you would ever see. But there is her car, and when I hop out she is there, kissing me and pulling me into her backseat. By the way, this woman is just the most amazingly sexy person, with a beautiful face, huge perfect tits, and tight ass. And there we are in the backseat of a car in some back alley.

Now this is where my mind was truly blown. No chat. As soon as I sit down she is kissing and rubbing me. sitting on me and grinding on me. then pulling my pants down and deep throating my cock. Really deep throating, almost all of it. Then we are fucking. More sucking. More fucking. I gave her a rim job and fucked her up the ass. That turned out to be a bad idea. After that was cleaned up, we just lay in her car naked and talked shit (no pun intended) for an hour or so.

By then it was about time to leave. We started getting dressed and as I was walking to my car, she blows me a kiss, turns around and bends over. I walk back to spank her, and she whispers "why don't you bend me over right here and fuck me". Which I did. It was so damn hot, it didn't take me long to cum, standing out on the street giving it to her from behind, where anyone could see, after such a dirty night of messy fucking in the back of a car in some dingy backstreet carpark.

So this happened the other night, and we're meeting up again. I can't figure out her motives. I know Im fairly attractive and don't have too much trouble with women, but this girl seemed like she was on a mission to fuck me. Im starting to suspect she might be doing it because this dude cheated on her. Whatever the cause, it is so much fun for me right now.

That was my crazy night, hope you enjoyed the read.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well enjoy it without questioning motives! What more do you need? Or her? Sounds like she's ready to move on from her partner. Just go with it and enjoy a beautiful girl and see where it takes you.

There are a three things a man will kill you over. Family, pussy, and food would be those three. I would kinda like to know what the score is with them. God forbid you get caught with your pants down. Next thing you know you are giving the barrel of his pistol a blowjob. Situations like this are like robbing a bank. It is exciting, rewarding, and fun all the times it goes right. The one time you get it wrong could be deadly.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be careful BHM10! I can see why your getting your thrust on in such a circumstance was awesome but you should prob get the whole story from her so you know exactly what the deal is. There is such a wide variety of possibilities. If it is some situation where her husband can't perform for a medical purpose and she needs some loving, that might be a safer circumstance than her getting you all stoked and then you showing up and getting robbed.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So....
You knowingly had sex with a clearly screwed up married person, without any info about their relationship being over... in a disgusting alley ... most likely, unprotected.... her car now smells like shit.... and you want to go back to her again.
Mental illness, shaky morals, chance of a violent ending, & feces everywhere.

There's just too many awesome decisions to count in your life, huh?

bighungman10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So....
You knowingly had sex with a clearly screwed up married person, without any info about their relationship being over... in a disgusting alley ... most likely, unprotected.... her car now smells like shit.... and you want to go back to her again.
Mental illness, shaky morals, chance of a violent ending, & feces everywhere.

There's just too many awesome decisions to count in your life, huh?

Rofl for real, this made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the warnings guys. I know she's clean so no chance of stds. As for the danger to my life, I was on the alert on that first meeting. Any chance of dodginess and I would have been out of there.

We met up again tonight and fucked in her car again. This time I went down on her and got her off but didn't manage to blow my load because she got a call from her bf and freaked out. Not sure if we will be meeting again. Could have been she really craved some cock and now she's set for another few months. Who knows. If we do meet again I'll try to snap some pics.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it is some situation where her husband can't perform for a medical purpose and she needs some loving, that might be a safer circumstance than her getting you all stoked and then you showing up and getting robbed.

Wow, this possible scenario reminds of of "Lady Chatterley's Lover."

Hope all turns out well for you, bighungman10.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rofl for real, this made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the warnings guys. I know she's clean so no chance of stds. As for the danger to my life, I was on the alert on that first meeting. Any chance of dodginess and I would have been out of there.

We met up again tonight and fucked in her car again. This time I went down on her and got her off but didn't manage to blow my load because she got a call from her bf and freaked out. Not sure if we will be meeting again. Could have been she really craved some cock and now she's set for another few months. Who knows. If we do meet again I'll try to snap some pics.

Wow --- this girl sound slike my ex (a gay guy). He could NOT get enough of sex (he's a member on here and would probably admit it). Just be careful is all I ask. Always keep in mind HOW you met. Regardless of her being clean, remember some STDs can be pretty stealthy.

Also - with your bod and cock, I'd be holding my women up to a VERY high standard and would NOT stoop to "Car sex" I'd at LEAST get a nice hotel room. So much more private AND --- you don't have to clean the car up after :biggrin1:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No idea what you think is so funny here...
The " shaky morals" statement was aimed at you AND her.

And, you have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF " KNOWING" SHE'S CLEAN. Not unless you both just walked to her manure- scented wheels, straight from the doctor's office with test results in hand.
If she's acting this way with you.... how many others have been before you?
Wake up.... grow up.

Ugh.... and thanks, but no thanks.... we don't want to see any pictures of you & your fecal- covered romp.

bighungman10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No idea what you think is so funny here...
The " shaky morals" statement was aimed at you AND her.

And, you have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF " KNOWING" SHE'S CLEAN. Not unless you both just walked to her manure- scented wheels, straight from the doctor's office with test results in hand.
If she's acting this way with you.... how many others have been before you?
Wake up.... grow up.

Ugh.... and thanks, but no thanks.... we don't want to see any pictures of you & your fecal- covered romp.

:rofl: manure-scented wheels

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i understand the appeal of this situation (kinda) (sorta) but i really really don't get this:

I know she's clean so no chance of stds.

in this case what can that even mean? nothing. at the very most it means that you're trusting her version of her own sexual health, assuming she's even been tested/knows what her own status is, which many - most? - people don't do, or don't do regularly. at the least, it means you didn't ask and are just hoping she is "clean" (worst expression ever, btw).

this isn't really about you, OP, i just am really baffled these days by this thinking because i keep running into it. i just don't get it. there's so much self-delusion. like...more than people have in any other area of their lives.

i had a date last month with a guy where we were exchanging basic sexual stats. i said that i get tested once a year, no matter what, had no STIs that i know of. and i got a 'whoa, you must sleep with a lot of guys' remark which is (obviously) a miserable double-standard kind of comment and he's a schmuck. but i know from what he told me that he has slept with 50 people last year for my 2 and that he hadn't been tested in at least two years. he played safe, he said, but somehow testing was like...too much.

my last fb had the same attitude. we played safe, but the point is he never tested himself despite my urging and just relied on his estimation of the 'type' or niceness of the woman he was sleeping with as a barometer of his sexual health. it's so dumb. and passive-aggressive. and epidemiologically uh....horseshit.

i don't understand people who don't get tested or only get tested with scares. like - both these guys were ready to blame women for giving them STIs, for not being as "clean" as they advertised themselves, when they themselves could have an STI and/or be giving it to other women. and were risking getting STIs all the time themselves.

if we're all gonna lie to ourselves about the risks we're taking we have to come up with better language for it. or just be honest. just say - i closed my eyes and hoped. or whatever. :)

anyhow, wrap that shit up, OP. :)

p.s. i know i ranted, this is just where it landed, sorry about that

I got herpes from a woman that claimed to never have any type of STD in her life. Needless to say she was lying. I don't want to preach to you about your safety or your need to be responsible. There are some std's out there that do not offer you a second chance. We already know that this woman is fucking you while being seriously involved with someone else. That does not exactly ring of integrity on her behalf. You are havin random sexual
Encounters with this woman. None of us know how many other guys she is doing this with.