a crime???

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was thinking about all the men at the beaches right now in thongs leaving not much to the imagination....but if they show one ball or a peek of a cock that is exposure and a crime.. they can even adjust themselves or maybe scratch there balls but dont show the penis.....the thing that turns a dead cell egg into a baby with cum......why?????:mad:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew if i asked a deep question i would get a STUPID answer!! i think i will sit back and let the other young men ask the questions......

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys shouldn't be wearing thongs/speedos, anyway. Yuck! I prefer surfer shorts down to my knees, and I think the highest a guy should go is mid-thigh.

Let's leave the skimpy clothing to the ladies!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking about all the men at the beaches right now in thongs leaving not much to the imagination....but if they show one ball or a peek of a cock that is exposure and a crime.. they can even adjust themselves or maybe scratch there balls but dont show the penis.....the thing that turns a dead cell egg into a baby with cum......why?????:mad:

I'd love to see the day we don't need nude beaches or nudist resorts.Just everyone doing what feels good nude or clothed your choice.Why the naked body has to be seen as sexual is beyond me.