A crush that drives me crazy!

Marijdave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hello guys, I’m a 20 yo bisexual guy and it’s been a couple of months since I have a crush on this guy from work; we try to see each other when we can as our shifts don’t allow us to see often. But when I spend time with him, I get really confused on what he’s after, he often teases me especially when we’re around others but not only even when we’re alone; I never told him that I’m bi and I don’t know his orientation as well, I know he is fine with gay people as once I told him about my “straight” best friend falling with another “straight” guy and they are together now, and I seen some interest from him about this as he asked me how things we’re doing between them couples of weeks after I told him that. When I’m with him he often points out nice looking girls and says how he would fuck them, but I know for fact he is a virgin, sexual conversation involves always girls, but when he teases me he says “gay” jokes; example: “I’ll come and meet you outside, or I should say I’ll come in you”. We are really close, we have slept together few times already (nothing sexual), sometimes I tried to get closer but without being too obvious, but he never moved away.
He really shows interest in my opinion, my life, and makes me feel kinda special, but the way he’s playing with me started to get me fucked up mentally lately. Since I don’t know if he really likes me or I’m that into him that I mis-read all the signs... Maybe I should first come out to him, and see his reaction but don’t really know how to put in into a conversation. I’m kinda lost, and his behaviour make me each time more confused. Any comments?

Reactions: BillM

Sounds like a cock tease and he's climbed under your skin.
You've lost all objectivity and that's a very VERY bad place to be if you want to see things as they truly are.

Time for some emotional aloofness, physical distance and get your head on straight.

My gut feeling is you're getting played.

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like a typical low key narcissists..Leave him be and find you a man that can keep it 100% with you. 2019 new mindset.

Reactions: jao34

jao34

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hello guys, I’m a 20 yo bisexual guy and it’s been a couple of months since I have a crush on this guy from work; we try to see each other when we can as our shifts don’t allow us to see often. But when I spend time with him, I get really confused on what he’s after, he often teases me especially when we’re around others but not only even when we’re alone; I never told him that I’m bi and I don’t know his orientation as well, I know he is fine with gay people as once I told him about my “straight” best friend falling with another “straight” guy and they are together now, and I seen some interest from him about this as he asked me how things we’re doing between them couples of weeks after I told him that. When I’m with him he often points out nice looking girls and says how he would fuck them, but I know for fact he is a virgin, sexual conversation involves always girls, but when he teases me he says “gay” jokes; example: “I’ll come and meet you outside, or I should say I’ll come in you”. We are really close, we have slept together few times already (nothing sexual), sometimes I tried to get closer but without being too obvious, but he never moved away.
He really shows interest in my opinion, my life, and makes me feel kinda special, but the way he’s playing with me started to get me fucked up mentally lately. Since I don’t know if he really likes me or I’m that into him that I mis-read all the signs... Maybe I should first come out to him, and see his reaction but don’t really know how to put in into a conversation. I’m kinda lost, and his behaviour make me each time more confused. Any comments?
Alot of straight guys just like the attention and flirt with guys they know are interested. As you can see from all the other comments so far; it's not worth the time and effort. If he was in to you, you'd know. Limit your time with him (as hard and unpleasant a thought as that may seem) and give yourself time to get over him. It's prob not gonna end well emotionally for you if you don't. And learn about yourself from this and recognize the signs so you can nip it in the bud if you start down that road again with someone who plays games(straight or gay)

All the best !

Tsun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I've been in your situation before. Some guys are really into that ego boost of being irresistible to to guys (and sometimes get upset if you tell them they're not your type). Keeping your distances wont be easy but it'll be better in the long run. Have fun on lpsg!

Reactions: jao34 and BillM

jao34

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah I've been in your situation before. Some guys are really into that ego boost of being irresistible to to guys (and sometimes get upset if you tell them they're not your type). Keeping your distances wont be easy but it'll be better in the long run. Have fun on lpsg!
Sooo true !! We see the signs that they're toying with us but ignore it because of the (endorphins/butterflies whtever u may call it) We only have ourselves to blame if it continues.

Reactions: Tsun