A Cum Triangle In Buffalo

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ch. 1: Preperation, Performance, Hope, and a Fantasy.

Draft day, never thought this day would come, the stress of performing at the combine was finally over, now came the nervousness of hoping my name gets called by the NFL commissioner here in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Hotel. Five years of blood, sweat and tears to get to this point, from two years in high school, a top five player in the nation while playing three seasons for San Diego State Aztecs, and the offseasons I slaved away on the practice field, in the gym, and all the money I spent at GNC over the years flashed through my mind as fond memories that provided me soothing confidence, so much so I cracked a smile while sitting in my three piece suit at the table with friends and family.

"Jesse? Honey? You ok?" Mom kept asking me as I had apparently spaced out remembering all the memories and friends I made in years gone by. "Oh...yeah I'm ok, just reflecting on the combine" I replied with a bit of uncertainty in my voice. "Relax bro, you're going first round garunteed, you made the scouts pick their jaws up off of the floor" my bff Luke always knows what to say to make me smile, we grew up together since junior high, we did everything together, played sports, video games, studied together, talked about guys and girls, sex and we explored our sexual curiosities together quite often. He's quite the cutie, stands about 5'11", weighs about 178 pounds, looks like Chase Chrisley if his body was toned and muscular instead of slim and doughy. "Love you too bro" I said to Luke jokingly, we all had a good laugh.

"I gotta take a leak ya'll, I'll be back." as I left the table, I walk to the bathroom and in front of me I see a tall, blonde hunk walking the same direction, ass showing vividly through his dress pants as he walked, oh great, not now, this is not the time to get an erection, anytime but the biggest night of my life. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that even at 21 years old and past puberty my testosterone is akin to wild bull or stallion, I don't know how I got through all those college games without popping a massive boner on the field. It's hard enough to hide my bulge when flaccid, I'm 6.5 inches when soft, so I told the suit designer to make the pants as black as possible, as close to phantom black as you can. Walking around the MGM with my thick 8 inch erection would not be a good time.

So I close my eyes and stop walking, count to ten and the feeling went from oh shit my cock ti oh shit I'm gonna piss my pants if I don't hurry. I rush into the men's restroom and grab a urinal, luckily noone was in there, I could go pee in peace. Unzip my pants and finally some relief, I finish and suddenly I hear the door and low and behold, it was that same blonde who I saw earlier, he went to the urinal next to mine, I recognized who it was, it was Leighton Vander Esch, the studly outside linebacker from Boise State. " Oh fuck it's him" I thought, and next thing I know, my cock is fully erect because he is a beautiful boy, stands 6'4" weighs 255 pounds, piercing blue eyes, and his legs are drop dead gorgeous in compression pants. He and I made eye contact and my face felt sunburned I was so red from embarrassment, but to my suprise, I thought he had a girlfriend, but he looked over the urinal and saw throbbing, veiny member and he licked his lips, I was dumbfounded, how could such a pussy magnet be intrigued by my member, but maybe he is bisexual himself, or at least bicurious. He made eye contact with me again and winked at me, then nodded like he wanted to go into one of the stalls, they were low stalls, the walls practically touching the floor. He grabbed my arm and drug me into the handicap stall, locked the door and immediately got on his knees.

"This can't be happening, this can't be happening, I'm my cock sucked in Las Vegas, on draft night, in the MGM Grand Hotel, by the guybI crushed so hard on during my college career." by the time I finished that thought I felt him shove my big cock in his mouth, oh fuck his mouth felt good, he moaned quietly the whole time, and never gagged on it, he clearly has given plenty of blowjobs in his life. 5 minutes went by and I was about to cum, "oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I whispered, then I grabbed his head and thrust my cock balls deep, and I could feel my cock pulsating, shooting rope after rope of thick warm cum down his throat, I look down and his eyes are rolled back in his head, he was loving it more than I was. I finished cumming and to my amazement he showed me his empty mouth, he swallowed evey drop of my cum, with none on his lips, face or either of our suits. He got up, pulled me in tight and kissed me deep, I could taste my load on his tongue still. He then winked, and left. I didn't know what to think after this except to get back to my table.

Me: "Hey all, sorry about that."

Mom: "You were gone ten minutes, it doesn't take ten minutes to take a leak."

Me: "Yeah sorry, ran into a couple guys I had hit it off with at the combine."

Which was a lie, I'm not gonna tell my own mother I got my cock sucked in the bathroom stall by the hottest blonde hunk I've ever seen.

Finally the draft was starting, commissioner Goodell began his opening monologue, "Good evening everyone and welcome to the NFL draft......."

End Chapter 1

What do ya'll think? I'll continue the story if ya'll seem to like it enough, thanks for reading.

bobmuscle9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ch. 1: Preperation, Performance, Hope, and a Fantasy.

Draft day, never thought this day would come, the stress of performing at the combine was finally over, now came the nervousness of hoping my name gets called by the NFL commissioner here in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Hotel. Five years of blood, sweat and tears to get to this point, from two years in high school, a top five player in the nation while playing three seasons for San Diego State Aztecs, and the offseasons I slaved away on the practice field, in the gym, and all the money I spent at GNC over the years flashed through my mind as fond memories that provided me soothing confidence, so much so I cracked a smile while sitting in my three piece suit at the table with friends and family.

"Jesse? Honey? You ok?" Mom kept asking me as I had apparently spaced out remembering all the memories and friends I made in years gone by. "Oh...yeah I'm ok, just reflecting on the combine" I replied with a bit of uncertainty in my voice. "Relax bro, you're going first round garunteed, you made the scouts pick their jaws up off of the floor" my bff Luke always knows what to say to make me smile, we grew up together since junior high, we did everything together, played sports, video games, studied together, talked about guys and girls, sex and we explored our sexual curiosities together quite often. He's quite the cutie, stands about 5'11", weighs about 178 pounds, looks like Chase Chrisley if his body was toned and muscular instead of slim and doughy. "Love you too bro" I said to Luke jokingly, we all had a good laugh.

"I gotta take a leak ya'll, I'll be back." as I left the table, I walk to the bathroom and in front of me I see a tall, blonde hunk walking the same direction, ass showing vividly through his dress pants as he walked, oh great, not now, this is not the time to get an erection, anytime but the biggest night of my life. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that even at 21 years old and past puberty my testosterone is akin to wild bull or stallion, I don't know how I got through all those college games without popping a massive boner on the field. It's hard enough to hide my bulge when flaccid, I'm 6.5 inches when soft, so I told the suit designer to make the pants as black as possible, as close to phantom black as you can. Walking around the MGM with my thick 8 inch erection would not be a good time.

So I close my eyes and stop walking, count to ten and the feeling went from oh shit my cock ti oh shit I'm gonna piss my pants if I don't hurry. I rush into the men's restroom and grab a urinal, luckily noone was in there, I could go pee in peace. Unzip my pants and finally some relief, I finish and suddenly I hear the door and low and behold, it was that same blonde who I saw earlier, he went to the urinal next to mine, I recognized who it was, it was Leighton Vander Esch, the studly outside linebacker from Boise State. " Oh fuck it's him" I thought, and next thing I know, my cock is fully erect because he is a beautiful boy, stands 6'4" weighs 255 pounds, piercing blue eyes, and his legs are drop dead gorgeous in compression pants. He and I made eye contact and my face felt sunburned I was so red from embarrassment, but to my suprise, I thought he had a girlfriend, but he looked over the urinal and saw throbbing, veiny member and he licked his lips, I was dumbfounded, how could such a pussy magnet be intrigued by my member, but maybe he is bisexual himself, or at least bicurious. He made eye contact with me again and winked at me, then nodded like he wanted to go into one of the stalls, they were low stalls, the walls practically touching the floor. He grabbed my arm and drug me into the handicap stall, locked the door and immediately got on his knees.

"This can't be happening, this can't be happening, I'm my cock sucked in Las Vegas, on draft night, in the MGM Grand Hotel, by the guybI crushed so hard on during my college career." by the time I finished that thought I felt him shove my big cock in his mouth, oh fuck his mouth felt good, he moaned quietly the whole time, and never gagged on it, he clearly has given plenty of blowjobs in his life. 5 minutes went by and I was about to cum, "oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I whispered, then I grabbed his head and thrust my cock balls deep, and I could feel my cock pulsating, shooting rope after rope of thick warm cum down his throat, I look down and his eyes are rolled back in his head, he was loving it more than I was. I finished cumming and to my amazement he showed me his empty mouth, he swallowed evey drop of my cum, with none on his lips, face or either of our suits. He got up, pulled me in tight and kissed me deep, I could taste my load on his tongue still. He then winked, and left. I didn't know what to think after this except to get back to my table.

Me: "Hey all, sorry about that."

Mom: "You were gone ten minutes, it doesn't take ten minutes to take a leak."

Me: "Yeah sorry, ran into a couple guys I had hit it off with at the combine."

Which was a lie, I'm not gonna tell my own mother I got my cock sucked in the bathroom stall by the hottest blonde hunk I've ever seen.

Finally the draft was starting, commissioner Goodell began his opening monologue, "Good evening everyone and welcome to the NFL draft......."

End Chapter 1

What do ya'll think? I'll continue the story if ya'll seem to like it enough, thanks for reading.
talk sex on emails? Bob

Attachments

Reactions: Tmartin5678